Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Telugu'
Telugu Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the Telugu language
- a Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in southeastern India
- Telugu \Tel`u*gu"\, n.
- A Darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the Madras presidency. In extent of use it is the next language after Hindustani (in its various forms) and Bengali. [Spelt also Teloogoo.]
- One of the people speaking the Telugu language.
- Telugu \Tel`u*gu"\, a.
Of or pertaining to the Telugu language, or the Telugus.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Telugu'
- Telugu: Telugu may refer to: Telugu language , the most spoken among the major Dravidian languages of India and the official language of Andhra ...
- Telugu language: Telugu (natively. te | తెలుగు te-Latn | telugu is a Dravidian language . Telugu has the third largest number of native speakers in India (74 ...
- Telugu people: The Telugu people or Telugus (Telugu : తెలుగు ప్రజలు) are an ethnic group of India . They are the native speakers of the Telugu language ...
- Telugu literature: The Telugu literature or Telugu Sahityam. (తెలుగు సాహిత్యం of India. Telugu literature is rich reserve of poems, stories, dramas and puranas . ...
- Telugu script: Telugu script, an abugida from the Brahmic family of scripts, is used to write the Telugu language , a language found in the South- ...
- Telugu poetry: Telugu poetry is verse originating in the southern provinces of India , predominantly from modern Andhra Pradesh and some corners of ...
- List of Telugu writers: This is the list of Telugu writers containing novelists, poets, revolutionary and spiritual writers. A - D : Achyutarao Tekumalla ...
Words and phrases related to 'Telugu'
Telugu Sample Sentences in News
- Swati: It feels nice to come back to Telugu films
The actress talks about Bangaru Kodipeta, her first release this year and also gives us a peek into her other films. Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'
- Telugu Film History Should Be Authored: Dasari
The 80 year old Telugu film industry has it in its history that should be authored by the eminent film journalists and historians that have a connect with the industry and its people over the years. The idea should be taken up as a mission said Dasari in the launch event of the all journo book Antarmukham at Prasad Labs Preview hall on Monday. The first book was p Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'
- Telugu Desam supremo hits the campaign trail
Asserting that their party was strong in Telangana and Seemandhra, TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu said that there was a historical necessity for bringing their party to power so as to ensure p... Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'