Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Telugu'
Telugu Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the Telugu language
- a Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in southeastern India
- Telugu \Tel`u*gu"\, n.
- A Darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the Madras presidency. In extent of use it is the next language after Hindustani (in its various forms) and Bengali. [Spelt also Teloogoo.]
- One of the people speaking the Telugu language.
- Telugu \Tel`u*gu"\, a.
Of or pertaining to the Telugu language, or the Telugus.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Telugu'
- Telugu: Telugu may refer to: Telugu language , the most spoken among the major Dravidian languages of India and the official language of Andhra ...
- Telugu language: Telugu (natively. te | తెలుగు te-Latn | telugu is a Dravidian language . Telugu has the third largest number of native speakers in India (74 ...
- Telugu people: The Telugu people or Telugus (Telugu : తెలుగు ప్రజలు) are an ethnic group of India . They are the native speakers of the Telugu language ...
- Telugu literature: The Telugu literature or Telugu Sahityam. (తెలుగు సాహిత్యం of India. Telugu literature is rich reserve of poems, stories, dramas and puranas . ...
- Telugu script: Telugu script, an abugida from the Brahmic family of scripts, is used to write the Telugu language , a language found in the South- ...
- Telugu poetry: Telugu poetry is verse originating in the southern provinces of India , predominantly from modern Andhra Pradesh and some corners of ...
- List of Telugu writers: This is the list of Telugu writers containing novelists, poets, revolutionary and spiritual writers. A - D : Achyutarao Tekumalla ...
Words and phrases related to 'Telugu'
Telugu Sample Sentences in News
- Telugu Cinema News
Chennai, July 20 : Director Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty says he "followed the script" and shot his upcoming Tamil-Telugu directorial debut "Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka", inspired by true events, in over 100 locations in the country to keep the narrative "authentic". Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'
- A century of Telugu dance traditions
In focus The 16th edition of the annual dance magazine ‘attendance’, titled Telugu Traditions, chronicles the glorious history of classical dances of Telugus, with a focus on the future. Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'
- Telugu movie actresses ruling the roost in Tamil filmdom
Chennai, July 5 (IANS) With a perfect combination of beauty and brains, actresses from the Telugu film world have gained a strong foothold in Tamil filmdom in the recent past. She started her career with two unsuccessful Telugu films "Photo" and "Premalekha Rasa", and then went on to make her Tamil debut in the 2007 critically acclaimed, award Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'