Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Telugu'
Telugu Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the Telugu language
- a Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in southeastern India
- Telugu \Tel`u*gu"\, n.
- A Darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the Madras presidency. In extent of use it is the next language after Hindustani (in its various forms) and Bengali. [Spelt also Teloogoo.]
- One of the people speaking the Telugu language.
- Telugu \Tel`u*gu"\, a.
Of or pertaining to the Telugu language, or the Telugus.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Telugu'
- Telugu: Telugu may refer to: Telugu language , the most spoken among the major Dravidian languages of India and the official language of Andhra ...
- Telugu language: Telugu (natively. te | తెలుగు te-Latn | telugu is a Dravidian language . Telugu has the third largest number of native speakers in India (74 ...
- Telugu people: The Telugu people or Telugus (Telugu : తెలుగు ప్రజలు) are an ethnic group of India . They are the native speakers of the Telugu language ...
- Telugu literature: The Telugu literature or Telugu Sahityam. (తెలుగు సాహిత్యం of India. Telugu literature is rich reserve of poems, stories, dramas and puranas . ...
- Telugu script: Telugu script, an abugida from the Brahmic family of scripts, is used to write the Telugu language , a language found in the South- ...
- Telugu poetry: Telugu poetry is verse originating in the southern provinces of India , predominantly from modern Andhra Pradesh and some corners of ...
- List of Telugu writers: This is the list of Telugu writers containing novelists, poets, revolutionary and spiritual writers. A - D : Achyutarao Tekumalla ...
Words and phrases related to 'Telugu'
Telugu Sample Sentences in News
- 'Aagadu' to release in record number of screens in US
Chennai, Sep 18 (IANS) Superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Telugu actioner "Aagadu" will will release in a staggering 159 screens in the US Friday, says producer Anil Sunkara. Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'
- YuppTV Launches ETV Telugu for viewers in the US
TV viewers in the United States will now have further reason to rejoice - YuppTV has outdone itself once again, by bringing the most popular and prestigious Telugu Channel ETV on Y Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'
- Actor Surya has risen
Hyderabad: While in most Telugu films, Hindi actors play villains, here is a Telugu actor Surya, who plays a killer in the recently released Anukshanam directed by Ram Gopal Varma. This is Surya’s first film as an actor and he has been appreciated for his performance. “It’s a great experience Read more on this news related to 'Telugu'