Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Tatted Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar [syn: cheapness, tackiness, sleaze]
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture [syn: Thematic Apperception Test}] v : make lacework by knotting or looping [syn: intertwine] [also: tatting, tatted]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Words and phrases related to 'Tatted'
Tatted Sample Sentences in News
- Endless love: Man United fan gets team crest tatted on his face
Endless love: Man United fan gets team crest tatted on his face Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Tatted Angels - Christel Weidmann
Christel Weidmann is a Master Tatter and Tatting Designer. This new book of angel patterns has challenges for all tatters. Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Face-tatted man who stabbed pair in Cascade also swung knife during Belltown cell phone robbery
A distinctive-looking man who reportedly stabbed a couple in the Cascade neighborhood Wednesday afternoon also jabbed a knife at a man while trying to rob him of his cell phone in Belltown later that day, court records say. He was also spotted earlier that morning commenting on his affinity for stabbing people, according to reports. The 22-year-old Seattle man is Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'