Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Tatted Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar [syn: cheapness, tackiness, sleaze]
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture [syn: Thematic Apperception Test}] v : make lacework by knotting or looping [syn: intertwine] [also: tatting, tatted]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Words and phrases related to 'Tatted'
Tatted Sample Sentences in News
- North Columbia Man Tattoos Teens
Tatted Up: A 20-year-old man was arrested for tattooing juveniles in his North Columbia apartment. Authorities were alerted after one of the juveniles became ill. Here’s a suggestion for nonprofessional tattoo artists: Try tattooing a canvas for practice; it can save you a hell of a lot of trouble. Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Tracks
Despite getting into trouble nearly every place his tatted body lands, the Biebs has been keeping busy doing what he does better: music. He took to Instagram to share snippets of 11 new songs Wednesday night (July 23), which could either mean a new JB LP is on the way or it's a digital track record of all the songs inspired by his on-and-off-and-on-again relat Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Getting inked at the Texas Showdown Festival
The Texas Showdown Festival combined more than 300 tattoo artists, including many from the reality TV show "Ink Masters," with over 20 bands. The three-day festival also featured tattoo competitions and provided an opportunity for locals to get tatted by some of the country's top tattoo artists. Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'