Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Tatted Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar [syn: cheapness, tackiness, sleaze]
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture [syn: Thematic Apperception Test}] v : make lacework by knotting or looping [syn: intertwine] [also: tatting, tatted]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Words and phrases related to 'Tatted'
Tatted Sample Sentences in News
- Tatted up for those in need
You probably can’t write this one off at tax time, but a downtown tattoo shop is offering Christmas-inspired ink this year, all in the name of charity. Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Photos: Justin Bieber Gets Tatted (Again) -- See His New Ink!
Stars with Tattoos Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Which VH1 Star Just Got Nelson Mandela’s Face Tatted On His Body?
Guess Who Just Got This Nelson Mandela Tattoo Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'