Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Tatted Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar [syn: cheapness, tackiness, sleaze]
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture [syn: Thematic Apperception Test}] v : make lacework by knotting or looping [syn: intertwine] [also: tatting, tatted]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tatted'
Words and phrases related to 'Tatted'
Tatted Sample Sentences in News
- Tattoo Arts Convention hits Chicago
Through the weekend ink aficionados can get tatted up, pierced or shop for anything in the industry. http://www.villainarts.com/home/chicago-tattoo-arts-convention/ … Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Justin Bieber -- Tatted Up at 40,000 Feet
Justin Bieber has joined a very exclusive mile-high club that does not involving banging ... but it does involve body parts and a little prick.It's true ... TMZ has learned Bieber got fresh ink on a flight to Canada just five days after his infamous… Permalink Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'
- Lucy's Rose Doily by Mrs Consistre
Mrs. Louise "Lucy" Consistre, who tatted the famous "Last Supper" tapestry also tatted this rose doily in the same technique of blocks of four ring. It is not known if this is her original pattern. Read more on this news related to 'Tatted'