Tanza Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tanza'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tanza'
- Tanza, Cavite: Tanza, formerly known as Santa Cruz de Malabon, is a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population
- TANZA: the city in the Philippines see Tanza, Cavite. TANZA was a pioneering New Zealand record label, from 1949 to 1956. TANZA stands for To Assist New Zealand
- Tanza, Navotas: Brgy. Tanza is accessible via Badeo 5 in Brgy. San Roque, Navotas or the Tanza-Malabon bridge in Brgy. Hulong Duhat in Malabon City. Brgy. Tanza is bounded
- Saint Augustine School, Tanza: the first private and catholic school in Tanza, Cavite, Philippines. Saint Augustine School (SAS) of Tanza was named after the town's patron saint,
- Tanza National Comprehensive High School: being considered for merging. › Tanza National Comprehensive High School or Masaklaw na Pambansang Mataas na Paaralan ng Tanza in Tagalog is a public high