Tanza Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tanza'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tanza'
- Tanza, Cavite: Tanza, formerly known as Santa Cruz de Malabon, is a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population
- TANZA: the city in the Philippines see Tanza, Cavite. TANZA was a pioneering New Zealand record label, from 1949 to 1956. TANZA stands for To Assist New Zealand
- Tanza National Comprehensive High School: Tanza National Comprehensive High School or Masaklaw na Pambansang Mataas na Paaralan ng Tanza in Tagalog is a public high school located at Daang Amaya
- Tanza, Navotas: Tanza is one of the fourteen barangays of the city of Navotas in Metro Manila, Philippines. Presently, it is led by an elected Chairman. The barangay
- Saint Augustine School, Tanza: the first private and catholic school in Tanza, Cavite, Philippines. Saint Augustine School (SAS) of Tanza was named after the town's patron saint,
- Tanza Varela: Tanza Varela (born Constanza Andrea Varela De La Barra on 15 April 1991 in Temuco, Chile) is a Chilean actress and model who became known for her role