Tanza Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tanza'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tanza'
- Tanza, Cavite: Tanza, formerly known as Santa Cruz de Malabon, is a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population
- TANZA: the city in the Philippines see Tanza, Cavite. TANZA was a pioneering New Zealand record label, from 1949 to 1956. TANZA stands for To Assist New Zealand
- Tanza, Navotas: Brgy. Tanza is accessible via Badeo 5 in Brgy. San Roque, Navotas or the Tanza-Malabon bridge in Brgy. Hulong Duhat in Malabon City. Brgy. Tanza is bounded
- Saint Augustine School, Tanza: the first private and catholic school in Tanza, Cavite, Philippines. Saint Augustine School (SAS) of Tanza was named after the town's patron saint,
- Tanza National Comprehensive High School: Tanza National Comprehensive High School or Masaklaw na Pambansang Mataas na Paaralan ng Tanza in Tagalog is a public high school located at Daang Amaya
Tanza Sample Sentences in News
- Cavite dolphin hunters under surveillance
Authorities have moved to protect endangered sea mammals like dolphins and “butandings” (shark whales) that drift in the sea waters of this province. This developed as dolphins and butandings have frequent been found dead in the coastal waters of neighboring Tanza and Rosario towns and Ternate in the last few years. The observers believed that dolphins were be Read more on this news related to 'Tanza'