Tanza Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tanza'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tanza'
- Tanza, Cavite: Tanza, formerly known as Santa Cruz de Malabon, is a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population
- TANZA: the city in the Philippines see Tanza, Cavite. TANZA was a pioneering New Zealand record label, from 1949 to 1956. TANZA stands for To Assist New Zealand
- Tanza, Navotas: Brgy. Tanza is accessible via Badeo 5 in Brgy. San Roque, Navotas or the Tanza-Malabon bridge in Brgy. Hulong Duhat in Malabon City. Brgy. Tanza is bounded
- Saint Augustine School, Tanza: the first private and catholic school in Tanza, Cavite, Philippines. Saint Augustine School (SAS) of Tanza was named after the town's patron saint,
- Tanza National Comprehensive High School: Tanza National Comprehensive High School or Masaklaw na Pambansang Mataas na Paaralan ng Tanza in Tagalog is a public high school located at Daang Amaya
Tanza Sample Sentences in News
- 2 officers get medal for fight vs. ‘gangsters’
THE Police Regional Office (PRO) 7 yesterday gave awards to two intelligence operatives for their bravery in fighting alleged gang members in Barangay Inayawan, Cebu City. SPO2 Julieto Bequilla and PO2 Philip James Tanza received the Medalya ng Sugatang Magiting (PNP Wounded Personnel Medal) award. They are assigned in the City Intelligence Branch (CIB) of Cebu Ci Read more on this news related to 'Tanza'
- Gen. Trias, 5 other Cavite towns seek cityhood
General Trias, a first class municipality in sixth district, is seen by local officials as the next in Cavite province that will be named component city. Aside from General Trias, officials of Rosario, Carmona, Naic, Silang and Tanza have also started vying for cityhood in their respective municipalities. The cityhood measure of the historical yet fast modernizing Read more on this news related to 'Tanza'