Tamil Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Dravidian language spoken since prehistoric times by the Tamil people in southern India and Sri Lanka
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasoid people of southern India and Sri Lanka
- of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself; "the Tamil Tigers are fighting the Sinhalese in Sri Lanka"; "Tamil agglutinative phrases"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasian people of southern India and Sri Lanka ,
- the Dravidian language spoken since prehistoric times by the Tamil in southern India and Sri Lanka
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tamil'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tamil'
- Tamil: to write the Tamil language Tamil (Unicode block), a block of Tamil characters in Unicode Tamil people, an ethnic group native to Tamil Nadu, India and
- Tamil language: Tamil /ˈtæmɪl/ (தமிழ், tamiḻ, [t̪ɐmɨɻ] ?) also spelt Tamizh is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka.
- List of Tamil-language films: List of Tamil films: 1930s List of Tamil films: 1940s List of Tamil films: 1950s List of Tamil films: 1960s List of Tamil films: 1970s List of Tamil films:
- Tamil people: Tamil people (Tamil: தமிழர், thamizhar (singular) ?, or Tamil: தமிழர்கள், tamizharkal (plural) ?), also known as Tamilans or simply Tamils, are a Dravidian
- Tamil Braille: Tamil Braille is the smallest of the Bharati braille alphabets. (For the general system and for punctuation, see that article.) Vowel letters are used
- Lists of Tamil-language media: an index of lists of Tamil-language media. Tamil Newspapers Tamil Radio Channels Tamil Television Channels Tamil Magazines Tamil Films Media in Chennai
- Tamil New Zealander: Tamil New Zealanders are New Zealand citizens and residents of Tamil ethnicity or ancestry. An estimated number of 3000 Tamils currently reside in the
- Tamil Virtual Academy: The government of Tamil Nadu established the Tamil Virtual University (TVU) on 17 February 2001 as a Society. The university provides internet-based educational
- List of Tamil-language magazines: The following is a list of Tamil-language magazines published across the world. Lists of Tamil-language media Tamil Language Media அல்ஹஸனாத் மாதாந்த