TRUMBLE Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TRUMBLE'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRUMBLE'
- Hugh Trumble: Hugh Trumble (12 May 1867 – 14 August 1938) was an Australian cricketer who played 32 Test matches as a bowling all-rounder between 1890 and 1904. He
- Trumble (disambiguation): Trumble is a surname of English and Scottish origin. Notable people with this surname include: David Trumble, British film writer/director Francis Trumble
- Robert Trumble: Robert William Trumble (15 April 1919 – 2 January 2011) was an Australian musician and author. Son of international cricketer Hugh Trumble, Robert dedicated
- John Trumble: John William Trumble (16 September 1863 – 17 August 1944) was an Australian cricketer who played in 7 Tests between 1885 and 1886. He was the brother
- David Trumble: David Trumble (born 6 March 1986) is a British film writer/director and political cartoonist for The Sun newspaper. Trumble attended the Cherwell School
- Thomas Trumble: Thomas Trumble CB, CBE (1872-1954), was a career Australian public servant who was appointed acting Secretary of the Department of Defence during World
- Francis Trumble: Francis Trumble was an 18th-century chair and cabinetmaker in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Trumble produced a variety of "fine furniture" in the Queen
Meaning of the Name 'TRUMBLE'
- Meaning: strong, bold
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male