Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'TRUMBLE'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRUMBLE'
- Hugh Trumble: Hugh Trumble (12 May 1867 – 14 August 1938) was an Australian cricket er who played 32 Test matches as a bowling all-rounder between ...
- Robert Trumble: Robert William Trumble (15 April 1919 – 2 January 2011) was an Australia n musician and author. international cricket er Hugh Trumble , ...
- John Trumble: John William Trumble (16 September 1863 – 17 August 1944) was an Australian cricketer who played in 7 Tests between 1885 and 1886. ...
- Francis Trumble: Francis Trumble was a chair and cabinetmaker in Philadelphia during the 18th century. Trumble produced a variety of "fine furniture" ...
- David Trumble: David Trumble (born 6 March 1986) is a British film writer/director and political cartoonist for The Sun newspaper. Early life ...
- Joseph Trumble Office and Store: Joseph Trumble Store and Office, also known as War Office, was built in 1730. It is located along the 1781 and/or 1782 march routes of ...
Words and phrases related to 'TRUMBLE'
Meaning of the Name 'TRUMBLE'
- Meaning: strong, bold
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
TRUMBLE Sample Sentences in News
- Entomologist Recognized for Exceptional Service to California’s Vegetable Industry
UC Riverside's John Trumble has been named the recipient of the 2013 Oscar Lorenz Award, which recognizes outstanding accomplishments in research and/or extension education benefiting the California vegetable industry. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'
Dawn Marie Trumble July 14, 1964- November 12, 2013 Dawn M. Schultze Trumble, 49, passed away peacefully with her husband Jim and sister Donna at her bedside at the Lower Keys Medical Center in... read more Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'
- Artist gives re-imagines female icons as traditional Disney princesses
Feminist leaders from history were re-imagined by artist David Trumble as traditional Disney princesses. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'