Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'TRUMBLE'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRUMBLE'
- Hugh Trumble: Hugh Trumble (12 May 1867 – 14 August 1938) was an Australian cricket er who played 32 Test matches as a bowling all-rounder between ...
- Robert Trumble: Robert William Trumble (15 April 1919 – 2 January 2011) was an Australia n musician and author. international cricket er Hugh Trumble , ...
- John Trumble: John William Trumble (16 September 1863 – 17 August 1944) was an Australian cricketer who played in 7 Tests between 1885 and 1886. ...
- Francis Trumble: Francis Trumble was a chair and cabinetmaker in Philadelphia during the 18th century. Trumble produced a variety of "fine furniture" ...
- David Trumble: David Trumble (born 6 March 1986) is a British film writer/director and political cartoonist for The Sun newspaper. Early life ...
- Joseph Trumble Office and Store: Joseph Trumble Store and Office, also known as War Office, was built in 1730. It is located along the 1781 and/or 1782 march routes of ...
Words and phrases related to 'TRUMBLE'
Meaning of the Name 'TRUMBLE'
- Meaning: strong, bold
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
TRUMBLE Sample Sentences in News
- Question Time: Tom Trumble
Tom Trumble is an author. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'
- Syracuse Mom Indicted on Charges She Assaulted Her Baby Girl
Wanda Trumble is facing one count of reckless assault of a child and one count of child endangerment. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'
- Baby Nataliah Trumble's father charged with killing her after mother cleared
Joseph Molina, 33, was arraigned on a manslaughter charge in his baby daughter's beating death. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'