TRUMBLE Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TRUMBLE'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRUMBLE'
- Hugh Trumble: Hugh Trumble (12 May 1867 – 14 August 1938) was an Australian cricketer who played 32 Test matches as a bowling all-rounder between 1890 and 1904. He
- David Trumble: David Trumble (born 6 March 1986) is a British film writer/director and political cartoonist for The Sun newspaper. Trumble attended the Cherwell School
- John Trumble: John William Trumble (16 September 1863 – 17 August 1944) was an Australian cricketer who played in 7 Tests between 1885 and 1886. He was the brother
- Robert Trumble: Robert William Trumble (15 April 1919 – 2 January 2011) was an Australian musician and author. Son of international cricketer Hugh Trumble, Robert dedicated
- Thomas Trumble: Thomas Trumble CMG, CBE (1872-1954), was a career Australian public servant who was appointed acting Secretary of the Department of Defence during World
- Francis Trumble: Francis Trumble was an 18th-century chair and cabinetmaker in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Trumble produced a variety of "fine furniture" in the Queen
Meaning of the Name 'TRUMBLE'
- Meaning: strong, bold
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
TRUMBLE Sample Sentences in News
- Food truck report: Brun's Creole Soul Kitchen
If you work in downtown Los Angeles, you’ve probably noticed the food truck Brun’s Creole Soul Kitchen, whose slogan is “bringing LA to L.A." That's where we recently found New Orleans native Brun Trumble, who really does cook everything from scratch in the truck. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'
- Tessa Trumble joins FineAwards.com team
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FineAwards.com is pleased to announce that industry veteran Tessa Trumble will be joining its team as the National Account Manager. Tessa, who started her ... Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'
- BOYS' SOCCER ROUNDUP: O-E-St. J shuts out Sharon Springs
SHARON SPRINGS, N.Y. — Nate Trumble made four saves for Oppenheim-Ephratah-St. Johnsville Monday in the Wolves’ 4-0 shutout of the Sharon Springs Spartans. Read more on this news related to 'TRUMBLE'