TRAVIATA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TRAVIATA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRAVIATA'
- La traviata: La traviata (la traˈviaːta | lang, "The Fallen Woman) is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi set to an Italian libretto by ...
- Becoming Traviata: Becoming Traviata is a 2012 French documentary film chronicling rehearsals of the Verdi opera La traviata at the Aix-en-Provence ...
- La Traviata (1983 film): La Traviata is a 1982 Italian film written, designed, and directed by Franco Zeffirelli . It is based on the opera La traviata with music ...
- The Lisbon Traviata: The Lisbon Traviata is a play by Terrence McNally . The play premiered Off-Broadway in 1989. It revolves around several opera fans, ...
- La traviata discography: The following is a partial discography of the many audio and video recordings of Giuseppe Verdi 's opera, La traviata . La traviata has ...
Meaning of the Name 'TRAVIATA'
- Meaning: Astray
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female
TRAVIATA Sample Sentences in News
- Even civil war can't stop opera impresario Ellen Kent
She tells of escaping Crimea fighting with intact sets for Manchester Opera House productions of Madama Butterfly and La Traviata Read more on this news related to 'TRAVIATA'
- Los Angeles Opera’s LA TRAVIATA
In her fifth role in Los Angeles, soprano Nino Machaidze consolidated her status as a favorite of Angeleno audiences with a superbly sung Violetta in Verdi’s La Traviata, which I heard on Friday, September 26 at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Read more on this news related to 'TRAVIATA'
- Interviews: Ellen Kent chats about La Traviata & Madama Butterfly
Ellen Kent is currently touring the classics La Traviata and Madama Butterfly. We caught up with her about the productions and the appeal of Opera. Read more on this news related to 'TRAVIATA'