TRAVIATA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TRAVIATA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRAVIATA'
- La traviata: La traviata (Italian: [la traˈviaːta], The Fallen Woman) is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi set to an Italian libretto by Francesco Maria Piave
- Becoming Traviata: Becoming Traviata is a 2012 French documentary film chronicling rehearsals of the Verdi opera La traviata at the Aix-en-Provence Festival. Directed by
- La traviata discography: recordings of Giuseppe Verdi's opera, La traviata. Based on the novel La dame aux Camélias by Alexandre Dumas, La traviata has been a staple of the operatic
- La Traviata (1983 film): La Traviata is a 1982 Italian film written, designed, and directed by Franco Zeffirelli. It is based on the opera La traviata with music by Giuseppe Verdi
- The Lisbon Traviata: The Lisbon Traviata is a play by Terrence McNally. The play premiered Off-Broadway in 1989. It revolves around several opera fans, especially of the opera
Meaning of the Name 'TRAVIATA'
- Meaning: Astray
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female
TRAVIATA Sample Sentences in News
- Behind the Curtain at Opera North - in pictures
This winter, White Cloth Gallery in Leeds hosts Behind the Curtain, an exhibition of new photography exposing the hidden world behind-the-scenes at one of the UK’s major opera companies. Yorkshire-based photographer Tom Arber spent a week in residence with Opera North in September 2014, as the company prepared for a new production of Verdi’s La traviata. Arber Read more on this news related to 'TRAVIATA'