TRAVIATA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TRAVIATA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRAVIATA'
- La traviata: La traviata (Italian: [la traviˈaːta], The Fallen Woman) is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi set to an Italian libretto by Francesco Maria Piave
- Becoming Traviata: Becoming Traviata is a 2012 French documentary film chronicling rehearsals of the Verdi opera La traviata at the Aix-en-Provence Festival. Directed by
- La Traviata (1983 film): La Traviata is a 1982 Italian film written, designed, and directed by Franco Zeffirelli. It is based on the opera La traviata with music by Giuseppe Verdi
- La traviata discography: recordings of Giuseppe Verdi's opera, La traviata. Based on the novel La dame aux Camélias by Alexandre Dumas, La traviata has been a staple of the operatic
- The Lisbon Traviata: The Lisbon Traviata is a play by Terrence McNally. The play premiered Off-Broadway in 1989. It revolves around several opera fans, especially of the opera
Meaning of the Name 'TRAVIATA'
- Meaning: Astray
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female