TRAVIATA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TRAVIATA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TRAVIATA'
- La traviata: La traviata (Italian: [la traˈviaːta], "The Fallen Woman") is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi set to an Italian libretto by Francesco Maria Piave
- Becoming Traviata: Becoming Traviata is a 2012 French documentary film chronicling rehearsals of the Verdi opera La traviata at the Aix-en-Provence Festival. Directed by
- La traviata discography: recordings of Giuseppe Verdi's opera, La traviata. Based on the novel La dame aux Camélias by Alexandre Dumas, La traviata has been a staple of the operatic
- La Traviata (1983 film): La Traviata is a 1982 Italian film written, designed, and directed by Franco Zeffirelli. It is based on the opera La traviata with music by Giuseppe Verdi
- The Lisbon Traviata: The Lisbon Traviata is a play by Terrence McNally. The play premiered Off-Broadway in 1989. It revolves around several opera fans, especially of the opera
Meaning of the Name 'TRAVIATA'
- Meaning: Astray
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female
TRAVIATA Sample Sentences in News
- Win tickets to LA TRAVIATA in Manchester Opera House
THE SHOW MUST GO ON! Read more on this news related to 'TRAVIATA'
- Lyric revisits one of Verdi's toe-tappers with success
When Giuseppe Verdi's "Il Trovatore" premiered in 1853, it was the second of a trio of masterpieces including "Rigoletto" and "La Traviata" that emerged in the composer's "middle" career period and found him developing the art form beyond the traditions of bel canto to a heightened... Read more on this news related to 'TRAVIATA'