THABIT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'THABIT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'THABIT'
- Thabit: Thabit is an Arabic name for males that means "the imperturbable one". It is sometimes spelled Thebit. Ibn Thabit, Libyan hip-hop musician Asim ibn Thabit
- Thabit number: theory, a Thabit number, Thâbit ibn Kurrah number, or 321 number is an integer of the form for a non-negative integer n. The first few Thabit numbers are:
- Abu Thabit Amir: Abu Thabit Amir (أبو ثابت عامر abū θābit ʿāmir) (1283 – 28 July 1308) was a Marinid ruler of Morocco for around a year. Son or grandson of Abu Yaqub Yusuf
- Zayd ibn Thabit: According to Islamic traditions, Zayd ibn Thabit (زيد بن ثابت ) was the personal scribe of Prophet Muhammad and was from the ansar (helpers). When Zayd
- Abdullah Thabit: Abdullah Thabit (born 1973) is a Saudi Arabian poet, novelist and journalist. He was born in the city of Abha in the southern province of Asir. He studied
- Hassan ibn Thabit: Hassan ibn Thabit (Arabic: حسان بن ثابت ) (died 674) was an Arabian poet and one of the Sahaba, or companions of Muhammad. He was born in Yathrib (Medina)
- Sinan ibn Thabit: Sinan ibn Thabit ibn Qurra سنان بن ثابت بن قرة ) (880; † 943)was an ethnic Mandean physician and a Sabian who later converted to Islam. He was the son
- Khuzaima ibn Thabit: Khuzaima ibn Thabit Dhu'sh-Shahadatain al-Ansari (Arabic: خزيمة بن ثابت ذو الشهادتين الأنصاري; died July 657 CE) was one of the companions of Muhammad
Meaning of the Name 'THABIT'
- Meaning: Firm
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male