THABIT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'THABIT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'THABIT'
- Thabit: hip-hop musician Asim ibn Thabit, companion of Muhammad Hassan ibn Thabit (died 674), poet and companion of Muhammad Khuzaima ibn Thabit (died 657), companion
- Thabit number: In number theory, a Thabit number, Thâbit ibn Kurrah number, or 321 number is an integer of the form 3 ⋅
- Ibn Thabit: people named Ibn Thabit, see Thabit. Ibn Thabit is an anonymous Hip hop musician from Libya known for his anti-government songs. Thabit has been living
- Abu Thabit Amir: Abu Thabit Amir (أبو ثابت عامر abū θābit ʿāmir) (1283 – 28 July 1308) was a Marinid ruler of Morocco for around a year. Son or grandson of Abu Yaqub Yusuf
- Hassan ibn Thabit: Hassan ibn Thabit (Arabic: حسان بن ثابت ) (born c. 563, Medina died 674) was an Arabian poet and one of the Sahaba, or companions of Muhammad, hence he
- Zayd ibn Thabit: According to Islamic traditions, Zayd ibn Thabit (زيد بن ثابت ) was the personal scribe of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and was from the ansar (helpers)
- Abdullah Thabit: Abdullah Thabit (born 1973) is a Saudi Arabian poet, novelist and journalist. He was born in the city of Abha in the southern province of Asir. He studied
- Asim ibn Thabit: Asim ibn Thabit (Arabic: عاصم بن ثابت) was one of the Ansar, a person belonging to one of the first generations of Muslims and who helped Muhammad after
- Sinan ibn Thabit: Sinan ibn Thabit ibn Qurra سنان بن ثابت بن قرة ) (880; † 943)was an ethnic Mandean physician and a Sabian who later converted to Islam. He was the son
Meaning of the Name 'THABIT'
- Meaning: Firm
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male