TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Al-Waleed bin Talal, billionaire Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Talal of Jordan: Talal bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله, Ṭalāl ibn ‘Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: Alwaleed bin Talal, Saudi Arabia's Billionaire Investor". Retrieved 12 July 2016. "Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud". Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz
- Prince Talal bin Muhammad: Prince Talal bin Muhammad (born on 26 July 1965) is a member of the Jordanian royal family, the eldest son of Prince Muhammad bin Talal, the younger brother
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: Prince Hassan bin Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال, born 20 March 1947 in Amman), is a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the third
- Talal Khalfan: is an Arabic name; the family name is Al-Farsi. Talal Khalfan Hadid Al-Farsi commonly known as Talal Khalfan (Arabic: طلال خلفان حديد الفارسي; born
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Arabi. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Talal Arslan: org/web/20110618103148/http://www.daylife.com:80/topic/Talal_Arslan http://www.fanoos.com/society/talal_arslan.html http://www.kuna.net
- Basma bint Talal: Princess Basma bint Talal of Jordan, (born Amman, Jordan, on 11 May 1951) is the only daughter of King Talal and Queen Zein al-Sharaf Talal, sister of King
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male