TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan, Lebanese politician Talal
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: His parents are Prince Talal and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. His father, Prince Talal, was Saudi Arabia’s finance
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Sadd. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Talal Al Amer: Talal Al Amer (Arabic: طلال العامر, born 22 February 1997) is a Kuwaiti footballer who is a Midfielder for the Kuwaiti Premier League club Al Qadsia
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال) was born 20 March 1947 in Amman, as a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the son of King Talal and
- Talal of Jordan: Talal I bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله Ṭalāl ibn `Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced
- Talal Assiri: Talal Assiri (born 2 May 1987) is a Saudi Arabian football defender who currently plays for Al-Nassr. At the club level, Assiri played for Al-Ittihad
- Talal Jebreen: Talal Jebreen (born 25 September 1973) is a Saudi Arabian football midfielder who played for Saudi Arabia in the 1994 FIFA World Cup. He also played for
- Talal Al-Khaibari: Talal Al-Khaibari is an arabian football Midfielder who played for Saudi Arabia in the 2007 Asian Cup. He also played for Al Wahda and Al Quadisiya Soccerway
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
TALAL Sample Sentences in News
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Bin Abdul-Aziz Al-Saud arrives at the High Court to give evidence in a multimillion High Court fight over the sale of an airliner to former Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. Consultant Daad Sharab claims the Prince owes her around £6.5 million commission for the part she played in a 2005 Airbus deal. Princ Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's news channel to start broadcasting from Bahrain in February
Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's pan-Arab news channel will finally take to the airwaves early next year. Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'
- Saudi billionaire to launch Arabic satellite news channel Alarab
Businessman Prince Alwaleed bin Talal vows to ‘break the mould’ set by al-Jazeera and newcomer Sky News Arabia The Saudi billionaire businessman Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is to launch an Arabic satellite news channel, vowing to “break the mould” in a crowded field. Bahrain-based Alarab News Channel, broadcasting in Arabic, said on Monday its launch on 1 Fe Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'