TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan, Lebanese politician Talal
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: His parents are Prince Talal and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. His father, Prince Talal, was Saudi Arabia’s finance
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Sadd. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Talal Al Amer: Talal Al Amer (Arabic: طلال العامر, born 22 February 1997) is a Kuwaiti footballer who is a Midfielder for the Kuwaiti Premier League club Al Qadsia
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال) was born 20 March 1947 in Amman, as a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the son of King Talal and
- Talal of Jordan: Talal I bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله Ṭalāl ibn `Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced
- Talal Al-Meshal: Markhiya, and then signed a contract with Talal Al Meshal Al-Ittihad (Jeddah) of a preliminary 2007-08 season, Talal Al Meshal began to key in (10) games and
- Talal Assiri: Talal Assiri (born 2 May 1987) is a Saudi Arabian football defender who currently plays for Al-Nassr. At the club level, Assiri played for Al-Ittihad
- Talal Al-Khaibari: Talal Al-Khaibari is an arabian football Midfielder who played for Saudi Arabia in the 2007 Asian Cup. He also played for Al Wahda and Al Quadisiya Soccerway
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male