TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan, Lebanese politician Talal
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: His parents are Prince Talal and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. His father, Prince Talal, was Saudi Arabia’s finance
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Sadd. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Talal Al Amer: Talal Al Amer (Arabic: طلال العامر, born 22 February 1987) is a Kuwaiti footballer who is a Midfielder for the Kuwaiti Premier League club Al Qadsia
- Talal of Jordan: Talal I bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله Ṭalāl ibn `Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced
- Prince Hassan bin Al-Talal: Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال) was born 20 March 1947 in Amman, as a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the son of King Talal and
- Talal Jebreen: Talal Jebreen (born 25 September 1973) is a Saudi Arabian football midfielder who played for Saudi Arabia in the 1994 FIFA World Cup. He also played for
- Talal Al Fadhel: Talal Al Fadhel (born 11 August 1990) is a Kuwaiti footballer who plays for Kazma Sporting Club as a midfielder. Profile: Talal Al Fadhel
- Abdul-Aziz bin Talal bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud: Abdul Aziz bin Talal (Arabic: عبد العزيز بن طلال بن عبد العزيز آل سعود) is a member of the House of Saud. Abdul Aziz was born in Jeddah on September
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
TALAL Sample Sentences in News
- Outspoken Saudi prince launches pan-Arab news channel
Outspoken billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal on Sunday launched a pan-Arab satellite news channel aimed at challenging established networks in the region. From a studio lit in green and white, the Bahrain-based Alarab News Channel took to the air, leading with a story about Japanese hostage Kenji Goto, whom the Islamic State extremist group claimed in a v Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'
- Prince Alwaleed launches new Alarab TV network
Saudi businessman Prince Alwaleed bin Talal launched his new Arabic TV channel, Alarab TV, in Bahrain on Sunday. The channel, said to have 280 staff including correspondents in 30 countries, is set to be a competitor to Qatar-backed Al Jazeera, established in 1996, and Dubai-based Al Arabiya, which was launched in 2003 by Waleed Al Ebrahim, a brother-in-law of S Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'
- Saudi Prince Says We’ll ‘Never’ See $100 Oil Barrels Again
"You better believe it is gonna go down more," Alwaleed bin Talal said Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'