TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan, Lebanese politician Talal
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: His parents are Prince Talal and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. His father, Prince Talal, was Saudi Arabia’s finance
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Arabi. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Zein al-Sharaf Talal: Zein al-Sharaf Talal (2 August 1916 – 26 April 1994) was the Queen of Jordan and wife of King Talal. She was also mother of King Hussein. She was born
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Prince Talal bin Muhammad: Prince Talal bin Muhammad (born on 26 July 1965) is a member of the Jordanian royal family, the eldest son of Prince Muhammad bin Talal, the younger brother
- Talal of Jordan: Talal bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله, Ṭalāl ibn ‘Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced
- Talal Al-Amer: Talal Al Amer (Arabic: طلال العامر, born 22 February 1987) is a Kuwaiti footballer who is a Midfielder for the Kuwaiti Premier League club Al Qadsia
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding: Talal To Expand Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, December 12, 2005. Accessed 24 November, 2014 Center Profile: Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Center
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: Prince Hassan bin Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال, born 20 March 1947 in Amman), is a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the third
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male