TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan, Lebanese politician Talal
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: His parents are Prince Talal and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. His father, Prince Talal, was Saudi Arabia’s finance
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Sadd. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Talal Al Fadhel: Talal Al Fadhel (born 11 August 1990) is a Kuwaiti footballer who plays for Kazma Sporting Club as a midfielder. Profile: Talal Al Fadhel
- Talal of Jordan: Talal bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله Ṭalāl ibn `Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced to
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: bin Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال, born 20 March 1947 in Amman), is a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the son of King Talal and
- Talal Al-Amer: Talal Al Amer (Arabic: طلال العامر, born 22 February 1987) is a Kuwaiti footballer who is a Midfielder for the Kuwaiti Premier League club Al Qadsia
- Talal Jebreen: Talal Jebreen (born 25 September 1973) is a Saudi Arabian football midfielder who played for Saudi Arabia in the 1994 FIFA World Cup. He also played for
- Basma bint Talal: Princess Basma bint Talal of Jordan, (born Amman, Jordan, on 11 May 1951) is the only daughter of King Talal and Queen Zein al-Sharaf Talal, sister of King
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male