TALAL Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'TALAL'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'TALAL'
- Talal: Talal, Iran. Talal (Arabic: طلال, Ṭalāl) is an Arabic name and may refer to: Talal of Jordan, Jordanian king Talal Arslan, Lebanese politician Talal
- Al-Waleed bin Talal: His parents are Prince Talal and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. His father, Prince Talal, was Saudi Arabia’s finance
- Talal Al-Bloushi: Talal Al-Bloushi (born on May 22, 1986 in Kuwait) is a Qatari footballer. He currently plays as a midfielder for Al Sadd. Al-Bloushi is also a member
- Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: named Talal. Following tradition, Munaiyir became known as Umm Talal, "mother of Talal". However, in 1927, the three-year-old Talal died. In 1931, Talal was
- Talal Al Amer: Talal Al Amer (Arabic: طلال العامر, born 22 February 1987) is a Kuwaiti footballer who is a Midfielder for the Kuwaiti Premier League club Al Qadsia
- Talal of Jordan: Talal bin Abdullah (Arabic: طلال بن عبد الله Ṭalāl ibn `Abd Allāh) 26 February 1909 – 7 July 1972) was King of Jordan from 20 July 1951 until forced to
- Prince Hassan bin Al-Talal: bin Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال, born 20 March 1947 in Amman), as a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the son of King Talal and
- Talal Jebreen: Talal Jebreen (born 25 September 1973) is a Saudi Arabian football midfielder who played for Saudi Arabia in the 1994 FIFA World Cup. He also played for
- Talal Al Fadhel: Talal Al Fadhel (born 11 August 1990) is a Kuwaiti footballer who plays for Kazma Sporting Club as a midfielder. Profile: Talal Al Fadhel
- Zein al-Sharaf Talal: Zein al-Sharaf Talal (2 August 1916 – 26 April 1994) was the Queen of Jordan and wife of King Talal. She was also mother of King Hussein. She was born
Meaning of the Name 'TALAL'
- Meaning: Pure; clean
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
TALAL Sample Sentences in News
- Kingdom Holding holds board meeting in Riyadh
(MENAFN - Arab News) Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) chaired by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal held a board meeting and the company's annual general meeting (AGM) on Monday in Riyadh. Th... Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'
- HRH Prince Khaled bin Alwaleed bin Talal: Forging A KBW Investments Framework
HRH Prince Khaled bin Alwaleed bin Talal talks about entrepreneurship and his business ventures in the region. Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'
- Alwaleed Foundation board approves 2015 budget
Alwaleed bin Talal Foundations held board of trustees meetings, which were chaired by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, chairman of the board of trustees at the headquarters in Riyadh. The meetings were attended by members of the board including Nada AlSugair, executive director of finance and administration of the prince’s Private Office and The Foundations, Abir Kaki Read more on this news related to 'TALAL'