Synergistic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working together; used especially of groups, as subsidiaries of a corporation, cooperating for an enhanced effect; "a synergistic effect"
- used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- of or relating to the theological doctrine of synergism
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synergistic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synergistic'
- Northwest Synergistic Software: Northwest Synergistic Software is a contract software developer and a former video game developer. Founded in 1978 in Seattle under the name Synergistic Software
- Synergistic enhancer (antiretroviral): Synergistic enhancers of antiretrovirals usually do not possess any antiretroviral properties alone, but when they are taken concurrently with antiretroviral
- Synergistic gardening: Synergistic gardening is a system of organic gardening, developed by Emilia Hazelip. The system is strongly influenced by permaculture, as well as the
- Synergistic catalysis: Synergistic catalysis is a specialized approach to catalysis whereby at least two different catalysts act on two different substrates simultaneously to
Words and phrases related to 'Synergistic'
Synergistic Sample Sentences in News
- Triphase Accelerator Corporation Announces Its Proteasome Inhibitor Marizomib Demonstrates Potent Synergistic Anti ...
Triphase Accelerator Corporation, a private drug development company dedicated to advancing novel compounds through Phase II proof-of-concept, today announced preclinical study results demonstrating that the combination of its highly differentiated proteasome inhibitor marizomib and pomalidomide was synergistic in killing multiple myeloma cells. Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'
- Smoking and Asbestos Exposure – The Disturbing Synergistic Link
For smokers who work on the railroad, heed this warning – there is a disturbing synergistic effect between smoking and asbestos exposure in the proliferation of mesothelioma cancer. If you have been exposed to asbestos and smoke, you are at a much higher risk of developing mesothelioma, an incurable form of cancer. Mesothelioma and Smoking […] Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'
- Neuroimaging markers have synergistic effect on cognitive decline
The Alzheimer disease neuroimaging markers β-amyloid and neurodegeneration have synergistic effects on the rate of cognitive decline in clinically normal people, research shows. Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'