Synergistic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working together; used especially of groups, as subsidiaries of a corporation, cooperating for an enhanced effect; "a synergistic effect"
- used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- of or relating to the theological doctrine of synergism
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synergistic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synergistic'
- Northwest Synergistic Software: Northwest Synergistic Software is a contract software developer and a former video game developer . under the name Synergistic Software, ...
- Synergistic gardening: Synergistic gardening is a system of organic gardening , developed by Emilia Hazelip . The system is strongly influenced by permaculture ...
- Synergistic catalysis: Synergistic catalysis is a specialized approach to catalysis whereby at least two different catalysts act on two different substrates ...
- Synergistic enhancer (antiretroviral): Synergistic enhancers of antiretrovirals usually do not possess any antiretroviral properties alone, but when they are taken concurrently ...
Words and phrases related to 'Synergistic'