Synergistic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working together; used especially of groups, as subsidiaries of a corporation, cooperating for an enhanced effect; "a synergistic effect"
- used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- of or relating to the theological doctrine of synergism
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synergistic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synergistic'
- Northwest Synergistic Software: Northwest Synergistic Software is a contract software developer and a former video game developer. Founded in 1978 in Seattle under the name Synergistic Software
- Synergistic enhancer (antiretroviral): Synergistic enhancers of antiretrovirals usually do not possess any antiretroviral properties alone, but when they are taken concurrently with antiretroviral
- Synergistic gardening: Synergistic gardening is a system of organic gardening, developed by Emilia Hazelip. The system is strongly influenced by permaculture, as well as the
- Synergistic catalysis: Synergistic catalysis is a specialized approach to catalysis whereby at least two different catalysts act on two different substrates simultaneously to
Words and phrases related to 'Synergistic'
Synergistic Sample Sentences in News
- Dara BioSciences Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
DARA BioSciences, Inc. , an oncology supportive care pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing healthcare professionals a synergistic portfolio of medicines to help cancer patients adhere to their ... Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'
- Vince Vaughn's synergistic stock photos
The movie "Unfinished Business" comes out Friday, and the stars teamed up to create a collection of pictures playing on the generic stock photos that illustrate many Internet stories. Vince Vaughn, center, is a man of business whose team (er, co-stars) has his back. Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'
- DARA BioSciences Announces Date and Time for Announcement of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
DARA BioSciences, Inc. , an oncology supportive care pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing health care professionals a synergistic portfolio of medicines to help cancer patients adhere to their ... Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'