Synergistic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working together; used especially of groups, as subsidiaries of a corporation, cooperating for an enhanced effect; "a synergistic effect"
- used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- of or relating to the theological doctrine of synergism
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synergistic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synergistic'
- Northwest Synergistic Software: Northwest Synergistic Software is a contract software developer and a former video game developer . under the name Synergistic Software, ...
- Synergistic gardening: Synergistic gardening is a system of organic gardening , developed by Emilia Hazelip . The system is strongly influenced by permaculture ...
- Synergistic catalysis: Synergistic catalysis is a specialized approach to catalysis whereby at least two different catalysts act on two different substrates ...
- Synergistic enhancer (antiretroviral): Synergistic enhancers of antiretrovirals usually do not possess any antiretroviral properties alone, but when they are taken concurrently ...
Words and phrases related to 'Synergistic'
Synergistic Sample Sentences in News
- DARA BioSciences Product Gelclair(R) Attains Market Leadership Position in U.S. Retail Market
DARA BioSciences, Inc. , an oncology supportive care specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing healthcare professionals a synergistic portfolio of medicines to help cancer patients adhere ... Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'
- Hot 'n Healthy: Make your body a workout machine
Hi, I am CC Powell and I am here at Synergistic Bodies. One of the best ways to increase strength is with TRX suspension training, which uses your body as the machine. Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'
- Quindell doing the right thing
Thanks to what Quindell called "strong organic and synergistic growth", revenue reached around £198 million in the three months to 30 September, more-than double last year's £92.1 million. Most of its earnings came from the Professional Services division - up 124% to £177 million - and less than 10% of group revenue is from businesses acquired in Read more on this news related to 'Synergistic'