Suttle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Suttle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Suttle'
- Suttle: Suttle is a surname. Charles F. Suttle, (1834-1862), slave-owner Dorwin Wallace Suttle (1906–2001), United States federal judge Eugene Francis Suttle
- Suttle, Alabama: Suttle, also known as Felix, is an unincorporated community in Perry County, Alabama, United States. Suttle is located on Alabama State Route 14, 10.6
- Dorwin Wallace Suttle: Dorwin Wallace Suttle (July 16, 1906 – September 29, 2001) was a United States federal judge. Born in Knox County, Indiana, Suttle received an LL.B. from
- Suttle Lake (Oregon): Suttle Lake is a natural lake near the crest of the Cascade Range in central Oregon, United States, covering 253 acres (1.02 km2). It was named in honor
- Eugene Francis Suttle: Eugene Francis Suttle (1909–1989) served as the Comptroller and Auditor General for the Republic of Ireland from 1964 to 1973. The Arms Crisis of 1970
- Jim Suttle: James H. Suttle (born c. 1944) was the 50th mayor of Omaha, Nebraska, serving from 2009 to 2013. Suttle held the position of vice chairman of the Board
- Suttle, Arkansas: Suttle is an unincorporated community in Starr Hill Township, Washington County, Arkansas, United States. It is located at the intersection of Wedington
- Dane Suttle: Lee Suttle (born August 9, 1961) is a retired American professional basketball player, formerly of the NBA's Kansas City Kings. A 6'3 Guard, Suttle was
- Kellie Suttle: Kellie Suttle (born May 9, 1973 in Saint Peters, Missouri) is a retired female track and field athlete from the United States, who competed in the pole
- Felicia Mabuza-Suttle: Felicia Mabuza-Suttle is a South African talk show hostess and entrepreneur. In the TV show Great South Africans, she was voted as the 70th greatest South