Susy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Susy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Susy'
- Susy: Susy may refer to: Susy Clemens (1872-1896), a daughter of Mark Twain Susi Wirz (b. 1931), Swiss figure skater Susy Andersen (b. 1940), Italian actress
- Susy Andersen: Susy Andersen (born Maria Antonietta Golgi; 20. April 1940 in Pula) is an Italian actress. Susy Andersen at the Internet Movie Database
- Susy De Martini: Professor Isabella 'Susy' De Martini (born 17 June 1952 in Genoa) is an Italian politician and academic. She is a member of The Right and is currently
- Soft SUSY breaking: In theoretical physics, soft SUSY breaking is type of supersymmetry breaking that does not cause ultraviolet divergences to appear in scalar masses. These
- Susy Avery: Susy (Heintz) Avery (born October 30, 1947) is an American politician from the state of Michigan. She was Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party from
- Susy Dorn: Susy Dorn (born Susana Gabriela Rodriguez Santander, July 20, 1974) is a teacher, composer, musician, performer, producer, and the creator and founder
Meaning of the Name 'Susy'
- Meaning: Lily
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female
Susy Sample Sentences in News
- Spring store owner shows how she spins "gold" from grass
At a glance, Susy Stevenson's earrings and necklaces look they're gold but jewelry, but they're actually made out of grass Read more on this news related to 'Susy'
- Darkness at home
'Wait Until Dark' at The Rep. by Benjamin Hardy The first and most important thing you need to know about "Wait Until Dark," which ends its run at The Rep this Sunday, is that it's a very entertaining play. Those familiar with the 1967 film adaptation starring Audrey Hepburn will remember the pulpy premise: Susy Hendrix, a young blind woman w Read more on this news related to 'Susy'
- BLACK IS BLACK
“Black is the new black”, afirma la experta Susy Menkes después de años de esfuerzo del mundo de la moda que quiere desesperadamente encontrar algún color que sustituya al favorecedor y omnipresente negro.”Es elegante, te hace ver bien, adelgaza y se puede llevar, con los complementos adecuados, desde la mañana hasta la noche”, afirmaba Givenchy cuando Read more on this news related to 'Susy'