Susy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Susy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Susy'
- Susy: Susy may refer to: Susy Clemens (1872-1896), a daughter of Mark Twain Susi Wirz (b. 1931), Swiss figure skater Susy Andersen (b. 1940), Italian actress
- Susy Avery: Susy (Heintz) Avery (born October 30, 1947) is an American politician from the state of Michigan. She was Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party from
- Soft SUSY breaking: In theoretical physics, soft SUSY breaking is type of supersymmetry breaking that does not cause ultraviolet divergences to appear in scalar masses. These
- Susy Clemens: Olivia Susan "Susy" Clemens (March 19, 1872 – August 18, 1896), was the second child and oldest daughter of Samuel Clemens, who wrote under the pen name
- Susy Andersen: Susy Andersen (born Maria Antonietta Golgi; 20 April 1940 in Pula) is an Italian actress. Susy Andersen at the Internet Movie Database
- Susy Dorn: Susy Dorn (born Susana Gabriela Rodriguez Santander, July 20, 1974) is a teacher, composer, musician, performer, producer, and the creator and founder
- Susy Derqui: Susy Derqui was an Argentine actress and cabaret performer. Outside the Law (1937) Toni p.56 Toni, Luis Pedro. Evita de Los Millones. Corregidor
- Susy Delgado: Susy Delgado (born 20 December 1949) is a Paraguayan poet in Spanish and Guarani. Delgado was born in San Lorenzo in Paraguay in 1949. After obtaining
- Susy Vaterlaus: Susy Vaterlaus (born 26 July 1932) is a Swiss former swimmer. She competed in the women's 100 metre freestyle at the 1952 Summer Olympics. "Susy Vaterlaus
Meaning of the Name 'Susy'
- Meaning: Lily
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female