Susy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Susy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Susy'
- Susy: Susy may refer to: Susy Clemens (1872-1896), a daughter of Mark Twain Susi Wirz (b. 1931), Swiss figure skater Susy Andersen (b. 1940), Italian actress
- Susy Andersen: Susy Andersen (born Maria Antonietta Golgi; 20. April 1940 in Pula) is an Italian actress. Susy Andersen at the Internet Movie Database
- Soft SUSY breaking: In theoretical physics, soft SUSY breaking is type of supersymmetry breaking that does not cause ultraviolet divergences to appear in scalar masses. These
- Susy Avery: Susy (Heintz) Avery (born October 30, 1947) is an American politician from the state of Michigan. She was Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party from
- Susy Clemens: Olivia Susan "Susy" Clemens (March 19, 1872 – August 18, 1896), was the second child and oldest daughter of Samuel Clemens, who wrote under the pen name
Meaning of the Name 'Susy'
- Meaning: Lily
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female