Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Surpass \Sur*pass"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Surpassed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Surpassing.] [F. surpasser; sur over + passer to
pass. See Sur-, and Pass.]
To go beyond in anything good or bad; to exceed; to excel.
This would surpass Common revenge and interrupt his
Syn: To exceed; excel; outdo; outstrip.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
- Intention Surpassed: Intention Surpassed is the second Defecation album, released in 2003 on Nuclear Blast Records . It features Mitch Harris on all ...
Words and phrases related to 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Sample Sentences in News
- W. Africa Ebola outbreak tops 700 deaths
FREETOWN, Sierra Leone (AP) — The death toll from the worst recorded Ebola outbreak in history surpassed 700 in West Africa as security forces went house-to-house in Sierra Leone's capital Thursday looking for patients and others exposed to the disease. Fears grew as the United States warned against travel to the three infected countries — Guinea, Sierra L Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Line Said to Submit IPO Application to Tokyo Exchange
Line’s messaging app surpassed 480 million users this month, Chief Operating Officer Takeshi Idezawa said in Tokyo on July 11. Close Line’s messaging app surpassed 480 million users this month, Chief Operating Officer... Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- ITT Corp. Beats Q2 Earnings on Higher Revs, Ups View
ITT Corporation (ITT) reported strong second-quarter fiscal 2014 results, with quarterly earnings of 60 cents a share which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 52 cents by 15.4%. Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'