Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Surpass \Sur*pass"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Surpassed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Surpassing.] [F. surpasser; sur over + passer to
pass. See Sur-, and Pass.]
To go beyond in anything good or bad; to exceed; to excel.
This would surpass Common revenge and interrupt his
Syn: To exceed; excel; outdo; outstrip.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
- Intention Surpassed: Intention Surpassed is the second Defecation album, released in 2003 on Nuclear Blast Records . It features Mitch Harris on all ...
Words and phrases related to 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Sample Sentences in News
- Drew Brees leads Saints to 31-13 win over Panthers
Brees surpassed 50,000 passing yards for his career. The quickest in NFL history to hit the mark. Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Global Sales Hit 10 Million Units in Just 2 Months
Samsung has just confirmed that its popular large screen phablet Galaxy Note 3 shipments have surpassed 10 million units in just 2 months. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was launched worldwide on September 25... Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Morning Shift: Has the small screen surpassed the silver screen?
With the rise of popular, critically-acclaimed television shows, has TV eclipsed film in terms of quality? Chicago Sun-Times TV critic Lori Rackl and Filmspotting co-host Adam Kempenaar join us to debate which is the superior form of entertainment. (Photo: Flickr/JanneM) [ View the story "Morning Shift: Has the small screen surpassed the silver screen? " Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'