Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Surpass \Sur*pass"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Surpassed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Surpassing.] [F. surpasser; sur over + passer to
pass. See Sur-, and Pass.]
To go beyond in anything good or bad; to exceed; to excel.
This would surpass Common revenge and interrupt his
Syn: To exceed; excel; outdo; outstrip.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
- Intention Surpassed: Intention Surpassed is the second Defecation album, released in 2003 on Nuclear Blast Records . It features Mitch Harris on all ...
Words and phrases related to 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Sample Sentences in News
- Thailand has surpassed the United States in beachfront hotels and resorts
Thailand has surpassed the United States in the number of hotels truly set on its beaches, according to a survey of more than 11,000 hotels in 109 countries released on Friday. Thailand, a rising ... Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Apple Shares Close at Record, Top Google Over 10 Years
Apple Inc.'s stock price jumped above $100 on Tuesday and surpassed its split-adjusted closing record high. Apple shares have been rejuvenated in recent months due to strong quarterly results, high expectations ... Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Ethiopia Overtakes Kenya as Africa’s Largest Host of Refugees
Ethiopia surpassed Kenya to become the largest host country of refugees in Africa, driven by a conflict in South Sudan that has forced 188,000 across the border since the start of this year, the United Nations said. Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'