Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Surpass \Sur*pass"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Surpassed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Surpassing.] [F. surpasser; sur over + passer to
pass. See Sur-, and Pass.]
To go beyond in anything good or bad; to exceed; to excel.
This would surpass Common revenge and interrupt his
Syn: To exceed; excel; outdo; outstrip.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Surpassed'
- Intention Surpassed: Intention Surpassed is the second Defecation album, released in 2003 on Nuclear Blast Records . It features Mitch Harris on all ...
Words and phrases related to 'Surpassed'
Surpassed Sample Sentences in News
- Peaches Geldof Heroin Abuse Surpassed her Mother’s
Peaches Geldof died awhile back and now the coroner’s report is in. The cause of death was an overdose of heroin and it was 10 times the level from which her mother Paula Yates died. Peaches... Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Line Said to Submit IPO Application to Tokyo Exchange
Line’s messaging app surpassed 480 million users this month, Chief Operating Officer Takeshi Idezawa said in Tokyo on July 11. Close Line’s messaging app surpassed 480 million users this month, Chief Operating Officer... Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'
- Calgary Tops Ottawa With Highest Income Canada Families
Calgary, Canada’s oil capital, has surpassed Ottawa as the city with the nation’s highest family incomes, new data show. Read more on this news related to 'Surpassed'