Supervised Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- under observation or under the direction of a superintendent or overseer; "supervised play"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Supervised'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Supervised'
- Supervised learning: works best on all supervised learning problems (see the No free lunch theorem). There are four major issues to consider in supervised learning: Main article:
- Semi-supervised learning: Semi-supervised learning is a class of supervised learning tasks and techniques that also make use of unlabeled data for training - typically a small amount
- De La Salle Supervised Schools: De La Salle Supervised Schools prior to 1995- one was in 1963, in the then La Salle College-Bacolod, intended for the hacienda-supervised schools. This
- Supervised injection site: Supervised injection sites (SIS) (also known as supervised injection facilities, safe injection site safer injection facility (SIF), drug consumption facility
Supervised Sample Sentences in News
- Injection site supporters say Tories are heel dragging
Supervised facility promoters have had Supreme Court ruling for three years, but original Vancouver clinic is still the only one in country Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'
- Berlin says fresh Greek aid 'not on agenda', denying media report
Germany's Finance Ministry denied on Friday a media report that Berlin would be ready to discuss a new aid package for Greece of up to 20 billion euros if the new leftist Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras accepted supervised economic reforms. "That is not on the agenda at all," said a spokesman for Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble. The report in Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'
- Sandhills Bridge Results
Supervised Play Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'