Supervised Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- under observation or under the direction of a superintendent or overseer; "supervised play"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Supervised'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Supervised'
- Supervised learning: works best on all supervised learning problems (see the No free lunch theorem). There are four major issues to consider in supervised learning: Main article:
- Semi-supervised learning: Semi-supervised learning is a class of supervised learning tasks and techniques that also make use of unlabeled data for training – typically a small amount
- De La Salle Supervised Schools: De La Salle Supervised Schools prior to 1995- one was in 1963, in the then La Salle College-Bacolod, intended for the hacienda-supervised schools. This
- Supervised visitation: Supervised visitation allows parents in high conflict or high risk situations access to their children in a safe and supervised environment. The noncustodial