Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Supervised'
Supervised Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : under observation or under the direction of a superintendent
or overseer; "supervised play" [ant: unsupervised]
- Supervise \Su`per*vise"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Supervised; p.
pr. & vb. n. Supervising.] [Pref. super- + L. visere to
look at attentively, to view, surely, intens. from videre,
visum, to see. Cf. Survise, and Survey.]
- To oversee for direction; to superintend; to inspect with authority; as, to supervise the construction of a steam engine, or the printing of a book.
- To look over so as to read; to peruse. [Obs.] --Shak. Syn: See Superintend.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Supervised'
- Supervised learning: Supervised learning is the machine learning task of inferring a function from supervised training data. The training data consist of a ...
- United States federal probation and supervised release: United States federal probation and supervised release are imposed at sentencing. The difference between probation and supervised release ...
- Supervised psychoanalysis: A supervised psychoanalysis or psychoanalysis under supervision is a form of psychoanalytic treatment in which the psychoanalyst ...
- Semi-supervised learning: In computer science , semi-supervised learning is a class of machine learning techniques that make use of both labeled and unlabeled data ...
- Supervised agricultural experience: A supervised agriculture experience, or SAE, is required before obtaining a Chapter FFA Degree for the National FFA Organization . ...