Supervised Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- under observation or under the direction of a superintendent or overseer; "supervised play"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Supervised'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Supervised'
- Supervised learning: Supervised learning is the machine learning task of inferring a function from ... In supervised learning, each example is a pair consisting ...
- De La Salle Supervised Schools: The De La Salle Supervised Schools is a network of Lasallian private schools under ... The first De La Salle-supervised schools : the Supervised ...
- Semi-supervised learning: Semi-supervised learning is a class of supervised learning tasks and techniques that also make use of unlabeled data for training - ...
- Supervised injection site: Supervised injection sites (SIS (also known as supervised injection facilities safe injection site safer injection facility (SIF), drug ...
- Supervised visitation: Supervised visitation allows parents in high conflict or high risk situations access to their children in a safe and supervised environment ...
Supervised Sample Sentences in News
- US wants supervised release for ex-police officer
NEW YORK (AP) — Prosecutors say they want supervised release with strict rules for an ex-policeman acquitted in a conspiracy to kidnap, kill and eat women and they aren't seeking to send him back to prison — at least not yet. Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'
- Prosecutors seek supervised release for ex-New York City policeman nicknamed Cannibal Cop
Prosecutors want supervised release for an ex-New York City policeman acquitted in a conspiracy to kidnap, kill and eat women and aren't seeking to send him back to prison — at least not yet. Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'
- Attempted murder suspect remains on supervised release
A 34-year-old Waikoloa man charged with attempted murder for allegedly stabbing two women in a parking lot confrontation earlier this month will remain on supervised release, South Kohala District Court Judge Melvin H. Fujino ruled Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'