Supervised Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- under observation or under the direction of a superintendent or overseer; "supervised play"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Supervised'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Supervised'
- Supervised learning: works best on all supervised learning problems (see the No free lunch theorem). There are four major issues to consider in supervised learning: Main article:
- Semi-supervised learning: Semi-supervised learning is a class of supervised learning tasks and techniques that also make use of unlabeled data for training - typically a small amount
- De La Salle Supervised Schools: De La Salle Supervised Schools prior to 1995- one was in 1963, in the then La Salle College-Bacolod, intended for the hacienda-supervised schools. This
Supervised Sample Sentences in News
- ON THE RECORD: February 2015 Sentencings
Sebastian S. Alday, 23, Feb. 2: possession/use of drug paraphernalia; 3 years supervised probation and $535.50 in fines/fees. Shaquan T. Bailey, 18, Feb. 27: possession of marijuana; 1 year supervised probation and $1450.50 in fines/fees. James J. Benson, 41, Feb. 17: four counts of aggravated harassment; 2 years confinement each in Dept. of Corrections on t Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'
- Insite supervised injection site receives Health Canada exemption
Canada's first supervised injection site has received a Health Canada exemption that allows it to continue to operate, days after passage of federal legislation that critics fear will make it harder to open new facilities. Vancouver Coastal Health is required to apply for an annual exemption to operate Insite. The Conservative government is opposed to the I Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'
- Insite, Vancouver's supervised drug injection site, gets exemption to operate, for now
Vancouver's supervised drug injection site has received its annual exemption to operate, Vancouver Coastal Health said on Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Supervised'