Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Sundries'
Sundries Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of
stuff" [syn: whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry]
- Sundries \Sun"dries\, n. pl.
Many different or small things; sundry things.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sundries'
- Sundries: The word "sundries", the plural of "sundry" — which generally connotes many, various, and diverse — may refer to one of: Toiletries and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Sundries'
Sundries Sample Sentences in News
- 56% of M'sians are NOT HAPPY with Najib's economic management
Amidst rising prices of electricity and sundries, a survey found that 56 percent of Malaysians in Peninsula Malaysia are unsatisfied with the government's handling of… Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'
- Cool stuff: Baskets to organize your home
With Easter just days away, baskets seem an appropriate topic. They can hold more than just candy: Whether you use them to stash hand towels, magazines or other assorted sundries, they're a great way to organize your home.... Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'
- Kumawood movie makers need training - David Dontoh
Veteran actor and host of TV show "Agroo" has made a clarion call on all amateur film sundries to undergo training to activate their skills. He made this call last Thursday when was invited on the spotlight's show on TV3. Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'