Sundries Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of stuff"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- miscellaneous objects too numerous or too small to be specified
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sundries'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sundries'
- Sundries: Not to be confused with Sun-drying. Sundries (singular sundry) may refer to: Miscellaneous small items, usually of no large value and too numerous to mention
Words and phrases related to 'Sundries'
Sundries Sample Sentences in News
- Gardening gifts for mum
As spring arrives, so do new gardening tools, sundries, gadgets and seeds, which are timely additions to the wealth of possible presents to give your gardening mum on Mother's Day. Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'
- Edwards purchases parking lot for Rowdies fans
ST. PETERSBURG—Tampa Bay Rowdies owner Bill Edwards has purchased a building housing a roughly 500-space parking garage and the recently shuttered Midtown Sundries restaurant, a spokeswoman said Monday. Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'
- Treasurer stole $8,000 from home-school association, Franklin Borough cops say
Franklin Police say Maria D. Batista, 40, used checks to pay for personal sundries, food, home goods, fuel, and legal expenses for other family members. She's alleged to have used to debit/credit card meant for the group to instead pay for personal use from July of last year through the present. Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'