Sundries Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of stuff"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- miscellaneous objects too numerous or too small to be specified
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sundries'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sundries'
- Sundries: Not to be confused with Sun-drying. Sundries (singular sundry) may refer to: Miscellaneous small items, usually of no large value and too numerous to mention
Words and phrases related to 'Sundries'
Sundries Sample Sentences in News
- 16-year-old Sundries restaurant closes in St. Pete
Sundries in Midtown closes after 16 years Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'
- After 16 years, St. Petersburg's Midtown Sundries closes
St. Petersburg sports bar Midtown Sundries quietly shuts its doors after 16 years. Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'
- Dripless to Expand Distribution to Service Federal Agencies, Will Seek GSA
SANTA ROSA, Calif., Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dripless, Inc. ( DRIPLESS ) a leading manufacturer and supplier of caulking guns, paint sundries and specialty dispensing tools, announced plans today to ... Read more on this news related to 'Sundries'