Subterranean Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lying beyond what is openly revealed or avowed (especially being kept in the background or deliberately concealed); "subterranean motives for murder"; "looked too closely for an ulterior purpose in all knowledge"- Bertrand Russell
- being or operating under the surface of the earth; "subterranean passages"; "a subsurface flow of water"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Subterranean'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Subterranean'
- Subterranean: Subterranean(s) or The Subterranean(s) may refer to: Subterranea (geography), underground structures, both natural and man-made In literature: Subterranean
- Subterranean Press: Subterranean Press is a small press publisher in Burton, Michigan. Subterranean is best known for publishing genre fiction, primarily horror, suspense
- Subterranean river: A subterranean river is a river that runs wholly or partly beneath the ground surface – one where the riverbed does not represent the surface of the Earth
- Subterranean rivers of London: The subterranean or underground rivers of London are the tributaries of the River Thames and River Lea that were built over during the growth of the metropolis
- Kočevje subterranean spider: At least three species share the name Kočevje subterranean spider: Troglohyphantes gracilis Troglohyphantes similis Troglohyphantes spinipes
- Subterranean (EP): Subterranean is an MCD released by the Swedish melodic death metal band In Flames on 15 June 1995. It was remastered and re-released in 2003 by Regain
- Subterranean (TV series): Subterranean was a weekly music show on MTV2 dedicated to alternative, indie, and underground music and artists. The show was made as the modern-day continuation
- Subterranean Records: Subterranean Records is an independent record label based in San Francisco, California. Founded by Steve Tupper and a then partner, Michael Fox in 1979
- Subterranean Jungle: Subterranean Jungle is the seventh studio album by the American punk rock band the Ramones, released by Sire Records in February 1983. The album appealed
- Subterranean fauna: Subterranean fauna are animals that have adapted to live underground. Troglofauna and stygofauna are the two types or groups of subterranean fauna (based