Subscribe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- adopt as a belief; "I subscribe to your view on abortion"
- mark with one''s signature; write one''s name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
- receive or obtain by regular payment; "We take the Times every day"
- offer to buy, as of stocks and shares; "The broker subscribed 500 shares"
- pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals; "I pledged $10 a month to my favorite radio station"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Subscribe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Subscribe'
- Publish–subscribe pattern: In software architecture , publish–subscribe is a messaging pattern where senders of messages , called publishers, do not program the ...
- Real-Time Publish-Subscribe (RTPS) Protocol: The Real-Time Publish Subscribe (RTPS) protocol is the interoperability protocol used to allow multi-vendor Data Distribution Service (DDS) ...
- Publish and Subscribe (Mac OS): Publish and Subscribe was a document linking model introduced by Apple Computer in System 7 . Named the Edition Manager in developer ...
- List of the most subscribed users on YouTube: The most subscribed user on YouTube is a position that only one user on the website can hold at a time. Over time, ten have been ...
Words and phrases related to 'Subscribe'
Subscribe Sample Sentences in News
- Subscribe Now
Subscribe now for your favourite magazines Read more on this news related to 'Subscribe'
- Spotify Finally Introduces a Family Plan
Up to four family members can subscribe at a 50% discount Read more on this news related to 'Subscribe'
- Subscribe to:
Sorry, access to the requested content is denied. Please log in below. Read more on this news related to 'Subscribe'