Subscribe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- adopt as a belief; "I subscribe to your view on abortion"
- mark with one''s signature; write one''s name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
- receive or obtain by regular payment; "We take the Times every day"
- offer to buy, as of stocks and shares; "The broker subscribed 500 shares"
- pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals; "I pledged $10 a month to my favorite radio station"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Subscribe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Subscribe'
- Publish–subscribe pattern: For the Macintosh feature introduced with System 7, see Publish and Subscribe (Mac OS). For the practice of paying before a work is complete, see Subscription
- Real-Time Publish-Subscribe (RTPS) Protocol: The Real-Time Publish Subscribe (RTPS) protocol is the interoperability protocol used to allow multi-vendor Data Distribution Service (DDS) implementations
- List of the most subscribed users on YouTube: most subscribed users on YouTube contains the top 50 channels with the most subscribers on the video platform YouTube. The ability to "subscribe" to a
Words and phrases related to 'Subscribe'