Sublingual Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- beneath the tongue
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sublingual'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sublingual'
- Sublingual administration: Sublingual (abbreviated SL), from the Latin for "under the tongue", refers to the pharmacological route of administration by which drugs diffuse into the
- Sublingual fovea: The sublingual fovea (or sublingual fossa) is a fovea in the mandible for the sublingual gland. Sublingual fossa sublingual+fossa at eMedicine
- Sublingual gland: The paired sublingual glands are major salivary glands in the mouth. It is the smallest, most diffuse, and the only unencapsulated major salivary gland
- Major sublingual duct: The excretory ducts of the sublingual gland are from eight to twenty in number. Of the smaller sublingual ducts (ducts of Rivinus), some join the submandibular
- Sublingual vein: The sublingual vein is a vein which drains the tongue.
- Sublingual caruncle: The sublingual caruncle is a site on either side of the frenulum linguae on the sublingual surface of the tongue. There it denotes the site at which the
- Sublingual papilla: The sublingual papilla or sublingual fold is a small fold of soft tissue located on each side of the frenulum linguae binding the lips to the gums within
- Sublingual nucleus: olivary nucleus is called the Sublingual nucleus (inferior central nucleus, nucleus of Roller.) NIF Search - Sublingual Nucleus via the Neuroscience Information
Sublingual Sample Sentences in News
- STALLERGENES ANNOUNCES THE APPROVAL IN JAPAN OF STG320, THE FIRST SUBLINGUAL IMMUNOTHERAPY TABLET FOR THE TREATMENT OF ...
Read more on this news related to 'Sublingual'
- Mylan Launches Generic Subutex® Sublingual Tablets
POTTERS BAR, England and PITTSBURGH, March 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ: MYL) and Mylan Inc. today announced the U.S. launch of Buprenorphine Hydrochloride Sublingual Tablets, 2 mg and 8 ... Read more on this news related to 'Sublingual'
- Mylan (MYL) Stock Gains on New Drug Launches
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Mylan were gaining 4.6% to $57.85 Wednesday after the drug company announced the U.S. launch of several drugs. Mylan announced the launch of Buprenorphine Hydrochloride Sublingual Tablets, 2 mg and 8 mg, a generic version of Reckitt Benckiser's Subutex Sublingual Tablets following approval from the FDA. The drug is intende Read more on this news related to 'Sublingual'