Sublingual Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- beneath the tongue
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sublingual'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sublingual'
- Sublingual administration: Sublingual (abbreviated SL), from the Latin for "under the tongue", refers to the pharmacological route of administration by which substances diffuse into
- Sublingual gland: The paired sublingual glands are major salivary glands in the mouth. They are the smallest, most diffuse, and the only unencapsulated major salivary glands
- Sublingual fovea: The sublingual fovea (or sublingual fossa) is a fovea in the mandible for the sublingual gland. Sublingual fossa http://www.dartmouth
- Major sublingual duct: The excretory ducts of the sublingual gland are from eight to twenty in number. Of the smaller sublingual ducts (ducts of Rivinus), some join the submandibular
- Sublingual space: The sublingual space is a fascial space of the head and neck (sometimes also termed fascial spaces or tissue spaces). It is a potential space located below
- Sublingual papilla: The sublingual papilla or sublingual fold is a small fold of soft tissue located on each side of the frenulum linguae binding the lips to the gums within
- Sublingual vein: The sublingual vein is a vein which drains the tongue.
- Sublingual caruncle: The sublingual caruncle is a small prominence on either side of the frenulum on the under surface of the tongue. They mark the site where the submandibular
- Sublingual nucleus: dorsal aspect of the hilus of the inferior olivary nucleus is called the Sublingual nucleus (inferior central nucleus, nucleus of Roller.) This article incorporates