Strolling Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Strolling'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Strolling'
- Strolling: Strolling is walking along or through at a leisurely pace. Strolling is a pastime and activity enjoyed world wide as a leisure activity. The object of
- Strolling players: Strolling players were travelling theatre groups in Tudor period in England, who toured the country delivering theatrical performances. One of the most
- Strolling Actresses Dressing in a Barn: Strolling Actresses Dressing in a Barn is a painting from 1738 by British artist William Hogarth. It was reproduced as an engraving and issued with Four
Words and phrases related to 'Strolling'
Strolling Sample Sentences in News
- Imperial splendour for Prince William on China visit
Britain's Prince William met China's Communist President Xi Jinping on Monday before strolling through the Forbidden City, the former home of the country's deposed imperial dynasties. Xi warmly welcomed the second-in-line to the British throne, making the highest-profile visit to China by a member of the royal family since Queen Elizabeth II and her hu Read more on this news related to 'Strolling'
- Site Last Updated 12:47 am, Tuesday
BEIJING: Britain’s Prince William met China’s Communist President Xi Jinping yesterday before strolling through the Forbidden City, the former home of the country’s deposed imperial dynasties. Read more on this news related to 'Strolling'
- New canines are in place at Detroit airport to detect explosive vapors, keep travelers safe
When travelers at Detroit Metropolitan Airport see canines strolling around check points and counters, they will be asked to refrain from petting and playing with them. The dogs actually will be on the job. Read more on this news related to 'Strolling'