Strolling Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Strolling'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Strolling'
- Strolling: Strolling is walking along or through at a leisurely pace. Strolling is a pastime and activity enjoyed worldwide as a leisure activity. The object of strolling
- Strolling Jim: Strolling Jim (1936–1957) was the first Tennessee Walking Horse to become World Grand Champion of his breed. Since Strolling Jim's death, a restaurant
- Strolling players: Strolling players were travelling theatre groups in Tudor period in England, who toured the country delivering theatrical performances. They performed
- Strolling Actresses Dressing in a Barn: Strolling Actresses Dressing in a Barn is a painting from 1738 by British artist William Hogarth. It was reproduced as an engraving and issued with Four
- A God Strolling in the Cool of the Evening: A God Strolling in the Cool of the Evening (Portuguese: Um Deus Passeando Pela Brisa da Tarde) is a historical novel by the Portuguese writer Mario de
Words and phrases related to 'Strolling'