Strider Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn''t keep up without running"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn't keep up without running"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Strider'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Strider'
- Strider: Strider may refer to: Strider, standard English title of Leo Tolstoy's novella Kholstomer Strider (novel), a juvenile fiction novel by Beverly Cleary
- Strider II: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider, see Strider 2. Strider II (released in North America under the title of Journey from Darkness: Strider Returns), is a side-scrolling
- Strider Hiryu: named Strider Hiryu. For the coin-operated video game, see Strider (arcade game). For the Nintendo Entertainment System video game, see Strider (NES video
- Strider Knives: Strider Knives, Inc. is a custom and production knifemaking facility headed by Mick Strider and Duane Dwyer based in San Marcos, California. Strider
- Strider 2: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider. For the U.S. Gold-produced sequel, see Strider II. Strider 2, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū 2 (ストライダー飛竜２, Sutoraidā
- Strider (NES video game): version of Strider was produced in tandem with the arcade version, the Japanese version for the Famicom was never released. The NES version of Strider is included
- Strider (2014 video game): For the 1989 video game, see Strider (arcade game). Strider is a platform-adventure hack and slash video game developed by Double Helix Games and Capcom's
- Strider SMF: The Strider MARSOC SMF is a framelock folding knife that was specifically developed for Detachment 1, the first SOCOM unit of the United States Marine
- Strider (arcade game): Strider, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū (ストライダー飛竜?), is a 1989 side-scrolling platform game developed and released for the CP System arcade hardware