Strider Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn''t keep up without running"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn't keep up without running"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Strider'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Strider'
- Strider: Strider may refer to: Strider, standard English title of Leo Tolstoy's novella Kholstomer Strider (novel), a juvenile fiction novel by Beverly Cleary
- Strider Knives: Strider Knives, Inc. is a custom and production knifemaking facility headed by Mick Strider and Duane Dwyer based in San Marcos, California. Strider
- Strider SMF: The Strider MARSOC SMF is a framelock folding knife that was specifically developed for Detachment 1, the first SOCOM unit of the United States Marine
- Strider (novel): Strider is a novel by children's author Beverly Cleary. It is the sequel to Cleary's Newbery Medal winning novel Dear Mr. Henshaw. Strider takes place
- Strider Hiryu: named Strider Hiryu. For the coin-operated video game, see Strider (arcade game). For the Nintendo Entertainment System video game, see Strider (NES
- Strider Wildlife Management Area: Strider Wildlife Management Area is a Wildlife Management Area in Montgomery County, Maryland. Strider Wildlife Management Area Coordinates: 39°9′21″N
- Strider 2: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider. For the U.S. Gold-produced sequel, see Strider II. Strider 2, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū 2 (ストライダー飛竜２, Sutoraidā
- Strider II: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider, see Strider 2. Strider II (released in North America under the title of Journey from Darkness: Strider Returns), is a side-scrolling
- Strider (arcade game): For the 2014 video game, see Strider (2014 video game). Strider, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū (ストライダー飛竜?) is a 1989 side-scrolling platform game
- Alexander Strider: The Alexander Strider was a single-decker bus body produced in Scotland by Walter Alexander Coachbuilders between 1993 and 1997. The body was available
Strider Sample Sentences in News
- Researchers evaluate mosquitoes' ability to float on water in order to potentially design aquatic robots
Small semi-aqueous arthropods, such as mosquitoes and water striders, are free to go about their waterborne business thanks to their unique leg-based adaptations, which repel water and allow them to float freely on the surface. Read more on this news related to 'Strider'
- Hardware Roundup: Monday Edition
A new week is upon us, with some new items for you to check out to get it started right. There is a review of the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV case, a smaller case that still manages to pack in plenty of features for any build. We also have the SilverStone Strider Gold S Series 750W power supply, which is a fairly compact PSU with fully modular cables and an 80 PLUS Gold Read more on this news related to 'Strider'
- 32nd place for Striders in Southern Road Relay
The race, which took place at the Milton Keynes Athletic Club, is made up of alternating short and long legs of between five and eight kilometres each. Read more on this news related to 'Strider'