Strider Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn''t keep up without running"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn't keep up without running"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Strider'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Strider'
- Strider: Strider may refer to: Strider, standard English title of Leo Tolstoy's novella Kholstomer Strider (novel), a juvenile fiction novel by Beverly Cleary
- Strider Knives: Strider Knives, Inc. is a custom and production knifemaking facility headed by Mick Strider and Duane Dwyer based in San Marcos, California. Strider
- Strider SMF: The Strider MARSOC SMF is a framelock folding knife that was specifically developed for Detachment 1, the first SOCOM unit of the United States Marine
- Strider (novel): Strider is a novel by children's author Beverly Cleary. It is the sequel to Cleary's Newbery Medal winning novel Dear Mr. Henshaw. Strider takes place
- Strider Hiryu: named Strider Hiryu. For the coin-operated video game, see Strider (arcade game). For the Nintendo Entertainment System video game, see Strider (NES
- Strider Wildlife Management Area: Strider Wildlife Management Area is a Wildlife Management Area in Montgomery County, Maryland. Strider Wildlife Management Area Coordinates: 39°9′21″N
- Strider 2: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider. For the U.S. Gold-produced sequel, see Strider II. Strider 2, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū 2 (ストライダー飛竜２, Sutoraidā
- Strider II: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider, see Strider 2. Strider II (released in North America under the title of Journey from Darkness: Strider Returns), is a side-scrolling
- Strider (arcade game): For the 2014 video game, see Strider (2014 video game). Strider, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū (ストライダー飛竜?) is a 1989 side-scrolling platform game
- Alexander Strider: The Alexander Strider was a single-decker bus body produced in Scotland by Walter Alexander Coachbuilders between 1993 and 1997. The body was available
Strider Sample Sentences in News
- Balance Bike Company Strider Sports International Selects JMPR Public Relations as Agency of Record
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Feb. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- JMPR Public Relations, Inc. announced that it has been signed as agency of record for Strider Sports International, the world's premier manufacturer and marketer of no-pedal balance bikes, designed to encourage toddlers, children and even adults to learn how to ride a bike. Strider Sports International, Read more on this news related to 'Strider'
- Big crowds sweep up bigger bargains at Junior League Clean Sweep (+ video)
At a quarter after 8 on Saturday morning, Allison Strider headed straight for the furniture section at the Junior League Clean Sweep. A four-year veteran shopper at the annual rummage… Click to Continue » Read more on this news related to 'Strider'
- Hardware Roundup: Wednesday Edition
The middle of the week is here, with some reviews in tow to get you over the hump. There are a couple looks at the MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G card, which features a rather large factory overclock and a custom cooler to keep everything in line. The SilverStone Strider Gold S ST1500-GS power supply gets put to the test to see how this fully modular 1500W unit performs. W Read more on this news related to 'Strider'