Strider Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn''t keep up without running"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a person who walks rapidly with long steps; "he was such a strider that she couldn't keep up without running"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Strider'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Strider'
- Strider: Strider may refer to: Strider, standard English title of Leo Tolstoy's novella Kholstomer Strider (novel), a juvenile fiction novel by Beverly Cleary
- Strider Knives: Strider Knives, Inc. is a custom and production knifemaking facility headed by Mick Strider and Duane Dwyer based in San Marcos, California. Strider
- Strider SMF: The Strider MARSOC SMF is a framelock folding knife that was specifically developed for Detachment 1, the first SOCOM unit of the United States Marine
- Strider (novel): Strider is a novel by children's author Beverly Cleary. It is the sequel to Cleary's Newbery Medal winning novel Dear Mr. Henshaw. Strider takes place
- Strider Hiryu: named Strider Hiryu. For the coin-operated video game, see Strider (arcade game). For the Nintendo Entertainment System video game, see Strider (NES
- Strider Wildlife Management Area: Strider Wildlife Management Area is a Wildlife Management Area in Montgomery County, Maryland. Strider Wildlife Management Area Coordinates: 39°9′21″N
- Strider 2: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider. For the U.S. Gold-produced sequel, see Strider II. Strider 2, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū 2 (ストライダー飛竜２, Sutoraidā
- Strider II: Capcom-produced sequel to Strider, see Strider 2. Strider II (released in North America under the title of Journey from Darkness: Strider Returns), is a side-scrolling
- Strider (arcade game): For the 2014 video game, see Strider (2014 video game). Strider, released in Japan as Strider Hiryū (ストライダー飛竜?) is a 1989 side-scrolling platform game
- Alexander Strider: The Alexander Strider was a single-decker bus body produced in Scotland by Walter Alexander Coachbuilders between 1993 and 1997. The body was available
Strider Sample Sentences in News
- Family finds hundreds of needles hidden in walls
What started as a water leak turned into a disturbing find and unexpected nightmare for an El Paso County family. Corina Strider lives in a rent-to-own home in the Arrowhead Mobile Home Park with her fiance, grandmother, 4-year-old son and 5-month old baby. Last week after noticing a puddle of water on the carpet and water stains on the wall between her bedroom an Read more on this news related to 'Strider'
- Longmont resident remembers Selma, 'Bloody Sunday'
Longmont resident Strider "Arkansas" Benston joined the civil rights movement in 1964 after witnessing a vigil lead by the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. Read more on this news related to 'Strider'
- Teenage superheroes have humorous, romantic adventures in new novel
Super-powered youths band together, forming ‘Hope Striders’ in Ellyssa Muniz’ coming-of-age story (PRWeb January 25, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/HOPESTRIDERS/prweb12469893.htm Read more on this news related to 'Strider'