Stomping Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Stomping'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Stomping'
- Grape stomping: Grape-stomping (also known as pigeage) is part of method of maceration used in traditional winemaking . Rather than using a wine press ...
- Stomping Ground: Stomping Ground is Goldfinger 's third official album that was released on March 28, 2000. The song "The End of the Day" contains a brief ...
- Weasel Stomping Day: "Weasel Stomping Day" is a song by American parodist "Weird Al" Yankovic , which ... spreading mayonnaise on one's lawn and stomping weasels to death. ...
- Stomping gait: Stomping gait (or sensory ataxia gait) is a form of gait abnormality . ... Conditions associated with a stomping gait : Friedreich's ataxia ...
Stomping Sample Sentences in News
- Report: Mississippi State's Day suspended for stomping LSU players
Report: Mississippi State's Day suspended for stomping LSU players Read more on this news related to 'Stomping'
- SEC suspends Mississippi State OL Dillon Day for Texas A&M game
Mississippi State senior center Dillon Day was caught stomping again in the Bulldogs win against LSU. CBSSports.com and virtually ever other outlet posted the clip, resulting an apology from Day. Read more on this news related to 'Stomping'
- LSU concerned about stomp by Miss. St.'s Day
Coach Les Miles said LSU's football staff has already submitted to the SEC office its concerns over Mississippi State center Dillon Day stomping two Tiger players in Saturday night's game. Read more on this news related to 'Stomping'