Stet Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- printing: direct that a matter marked for omission or correction is to be retained (used in the imperative)
- printing: cancel, as of a correction or deletion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Stet'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Stet'
- Stet: For other uses, see Stet (disambiguation). Stet is a form of the Latin verb sto / stare originally used by proofreaders and editors to instruct the typesetter
- Stet, Missouri: Stet, Missouri, United States, is an unincorporated community on the Ray/Carroll County line. It is located about fourteen miles northwest of Carrollton
- Stet Howland: Stet Howland (born Aug. 14, 1960) is an American professional drummer from Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States. He graduated in 1978 from Duxbury High
- STET – Società Finanziaria Telefonica: STET – Società Finanziaria Telefonica (STET - Telephonic Financial Company in English) was an Italian company that operated in the telecommunications
- Stet (novel): Stet is a novel by the American author James Chapman; it was published by Fugue State Press in 2006. Stet tells the life story of a visionary Soviet filmmaker
- Yung Stet: Yung Stet (born Stetsen Showen on October 21, 1988), is an American Hip-Hop artist from Rockford, Illinois, United States. He is currently signed to recording
- Stet (software): stet is a free software package for gathering comments about a text document via a webpage. The initial version was developed from late 2005 until mid-2006
- Stet (disambiguation): science-fiction fanzine STET, the Securities Turnover Excise Tax STET, of security consultancy firm STET Homeland Security Services Stet docket STET Buffer, a mixture
- STET (text editor): The STET text editor (the 'STructured Editing Tool') may have been the first folding editor; its first version was written in 1977 by Mike Cowlishaw. The