Steno Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Steno'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Steno'
- Steno: Steno may refer to: Steno, small community at the northwest of Salamis Island, Greece Stenography, the process of writing in shorthand Stenotype, a specialized
- Steno-Cassette: The Steno-Cassette is an analog cassette format for dictation, introduced by Grundig in 1971. It gained widespread use in Germany, where it was established
- Steno (director): Steno, the artistic name of Stefano Vanzina (19 January 1915 – 13 March 1988) was an Italian film director, screenwriter and cinematographer. Two of his
- Michele Steno: Michele Steno (Michiel Sten in Venetian Language; 1331 – December 26, 1413) was a Venetian statesman who served as the 63rd Doge of Venice from December
- Nicolas Steno: Nicolas Steno (Danish: Niels Stensen; Latinized to Nicolaus Stenonis or Nicolaus Stenonius; 1 January 1638 – 25 November 1686 [NS: 11 January 1638 – 5
- Steno Diabetes Center: Steno Diabetes Center is a hospital, research and teaching center dedicated to treating and managing diabetes, located in Gentofte, Denmark. It is named
- Steno-Apollo (crater): Steno-Apollo is a feature on Earth's Moon, a crater in Taurus-Littrow valley. Astronauts Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt visited it in 1972, on the
- Stadio Steno Borghese: Stadio Steno Borghese is a baseball stadium located in Nettuno, Italy. It was built in 1991. 2009 Baseball World Cup (Italian) Sito della squadra ospitante