Steno Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Steno'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Steno'
- Steno: Steno may refer to: Steno, Salamis, small community at the northwest of Salamis Island, Greece Stenography, the process of writing in shorthand Stenotype
- Steno (Martian crater): Steno Crater is an impact crater in the Mare Australe quadrangle of Mars, located at 68.0°S latitude and 115.6°W longitude. It is 106.9 km in diameter
- Steno-Cassette: The Steno-Cassette is an analog cassette format for dictation, introduced by Grundig in 1971. It gained widespread use in Germany, where it was established
- Steno (director): Steno, the artistic name of Stefano Vanzina (19 January 1915 – 13 March 1988) was an Italian film director, screenwriter and cinematographer. Two of his
- Michele Steno: Michele Steno (Michiel Sten in Venetian Language; 1331 – December 26, 1413) was a Venetian statesman who served as the 63rd Doge of Venice from December
- Nicolas Steno: Nicolas Steno (Danish: Niels Steensen; Latinized to Nicolaus Stenonis or Nicolaus Stenonius; 1 January 1638 – 25 November 1686 [NS: 11 January 1638 –
- Steno-Apollo: Not to be confused with Steno (lunar crater). Steno-Apollo is a feature on Earth's Moon, a crater in Taurus-Littrow valley. Astronauts Eugene Cernan and
- Steno Diabetes Center: Steno Diabetes Center is a hospital, research and teaching center dedicated to treating and managing diabetes, located in Gentofte, Denmark. It is named