Steno Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Steno'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Steno'
- Steno: Steno may refer to: Steno, small community at the northwest of Salamis Island, Greece Stenography, the process of writing in shorthand Stenotype, a specialized
- Steno-Cassette: The Steno-Cassette is an analog cassette format for dictation, introduced by Grundig in 1971. It gained widespread use in Germany, where it was established
- Michele Steno: Michele Steno (Michiel Sten in Venetian Language; 1331 – December 26, 1413) was a Venetian statesman who served as the 63rd Doge of Venice from December
- Nicolas Steno: Nicolas Steno (Danish: Niels Stensen; Latinized to Nicolaus Stenonis or Nicolaus Stenonius; 1 January 1638 – 25 November 1686 [NS: 11 January 1638 – 5
- Steno (director): Steno, the artistic name of Stefano Vanzina (19 January 1915 – 13 March 1988) was an Italian film director, screenwriter and cinematographer. Two of his
- Steno Diabetes Center: Steno Diabetes Center is a hospital, research and teaching center dedicated to treating and managing diabetes, located in Gentofte, Denmark. It is named
- Steno-Apollo (crater): Steno during the mission. To the south of Steno is Emory, to the northwest are Trident and Powell, and to the northeast is Sherlock. Steno-Apollo
- Stadio Steno Borghese: Stadio Steno Borghese is a baseball stadium located in Nettuno, Italy. It was built in 1991. 2009 Baseball World Cup (Italian) Sito della squadra ospitante
Steno Sample Sentences in News
- GLP-1 secretion is reduced in overweight, pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes
( University of Copenhagen - The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences ) The world's largest study looking at the secretion of the gut hormone GLP-1 has found that the secretion is reduced among overweight and obese people, people with pre-diabetes and newly diagnosed people with type 2 diabetes. The research was a joint collaboration between Steno Diabetes C Read more on this news related to 'Steno'
- Wisconsin players mess with NCAA tourney stenographer
After their win against Coastal Carolina, the Wisconsin Badgers had some fun with the NCAA Tournament's stenographer. Read more on this news related to 'Steno'
- Wisconsin's Nigel Hayes tests NCAA stenographer during press conference
Sophomore guard and his teammates take special interest in professionals recording their quotes Read more on this news related to 'Steno'