Statehood Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Statehood'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Statehood'
- Statehood Day (Slovenia): Statehood Day (Slovene: Dan državnosti) is a holiday that occurs on every 25 June in Slovenia to commemorate the country's declaration of independence
- Statehood Day: Statehood Day may refer to: Statehood Day (Serbia) on February 15 in Serbia Statehood Day (Slovenia) on June 25 in Slovenia Statehood Day (Croatia) on
- Statehood Day (Croatia): Statehood Day (Croatian: Dan državnosti pronounced [dan dr̩ʒaʋnosti]) is a holiday that occurs every year on 25 June in Croatia to celebrate the country's
- D.C. Statehood Green Party: The D.C. Statehood Green Party, also known as the D.C. Statehood Party, is a left-wing political party in Washington, D.C. The party is the D.C. affiliate
- District of Columbia statehood movement: other uses, see New Columbia (disambiguation). The District of Columbia statehood movement is a political movement that advocates making the District of