Statehood Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Statehood'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Statehood'
- Statehood Day: Statehood Day may refer to: Statehood Day (Serbia) on February 15 in Serbia Statehood Day (Slovenia) on June 25 in Slovenia Statehood Day (Croatia) on
- D.C. Statehood Green Party: The D.C. Statehood Green Party, also known as the D.C. Statehood Party, is a left-wing political party in Washington, D.C. The party is the D.C. affiliate
- Statehood movement in Puerto Rico: The statehood movement in Puerto Rico comprises initiatives throughout the history of Puerto Rico aimed at changing the political status of Puerto Rico
- District of Columbia statehood movement: article is about the movement for statehood of the District of Columbia. For the political party see D.C. Statehood Green Party. "New Columbia" redirects
- Alaska Statehood Act: The Alaska Statehood Act (Pub.L. 85–508, 72 Stat. 339, enacted July 7, 1958) was signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on July 7, 1958, allowing Alaska