Statehood Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Statehood'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Statehood'
- Statehood Day: Statehood Day may refer to: Statehood Day (Serbia) on February 15 in Serbia Statehood Day (Slovenia) on June 25 in Slovenia Statehood Day (Croatia) on
- D.C. Statehood Green Party: The D.C. Statehood Green Party, also known as the D.C. Statehood Party, is a leftwing political party in Washington, D.C. The party is the D.C. affiliate
- District of Columbia statehood movement: other uses, see New Columbia (disambiguation). The District of Columbia statehood movement is a political movement that advocates making the District of
- Alaska Statehood Act: The Alaska Statehood Act was signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on July 7, 1958, allowing Alaska to become the 49th U.S. state on January 3, 1959
- Statehood movement in Puerto Rico: The statehood movement in Puerto Rico refers to initiatives throughout the history of Puerto Rico aimed at changing the current political status of Puerto