Statehood Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Statehood'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Statehood'
- Statehood Day: Statehood Day may refer to: Statehood Day (Serbia) on February 15 in Serbia Statehood Day (Slovenia) on June 25 in Slovenia Statehood Day (Croatia) on
- D.C. Statehood Green Party: The D.C. Statehood Green Party, also known as the D.C. Statehood Party, is a leftwing political party in Washington, D.C. The party is the D.C. affiliate
- District of Columbia statehood movement: other uses, see New Columbia (disambiguation). The District of Columbia statehood movement is a political movement that advocates making the District of
- Alaska Statehood Act: The Alaska Statehood Act was signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on July 7, 1958, allowing Alaska to become the 49th U.S. state on January 3, 1959
- Statehood movement in Puerto Rico: The statehood movement in Puerto Rico refers to initiatives throughout the history of Puerto Rico aimed at changing the current political status of Puerto
Statehood Sample Sentences in News
- BACKGROUND European parliamentary votes backing Palestinian statehood
Read more on this news related to 'Statehood'
- Full statehood for Delhi not an easy task for Kejriwal government
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party’s promise of full statehood to Delhi is not likely to be fulfilled in near future. The right to grant full statehood solely lies in the hands of central government and Prime Minister Modi and his government does not seem to be in any mood of granting th.... Read more on this news related to 'Statehood'
- Americans Closely Split Over Palestinian Statehood
Forty-two percent of Americans favor the establishment of an independent Palestinian state comprising the West Bank and Gaza Strip, while 38% oppose it and 20% are unsure. Support differs sharply by education and party ID. Read more on this news related to 'Statehood'