Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Spoked'
Spoked Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Spoke \Spoke\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Spoked; p. pr. & vb. n.
To furnish with spokes, as a wheel.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spoked'
- Reaction to a radial load (tensioned wire spoked wheel): The reaction to a radial load reaction to a radial load of a well-tensioned wire spoked wheel, such as by a rider sitting on a bicycle, is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Spoked'
Spoked Sample Sentences in News
- Spoked Handwheels resist corrosion.
Supplied with or without revolving handle, GN 227.4 Spoked Handwheels have pressed A4 (AISI 316L) stainless steel body with shot blast satin finish, and solid hub also made of A4 (AISIS 316L) stainless steel, welded to body. Inch versions come with round bore without keyway, while metric sizes are available with round bore without keyway, round bore with keyway, a Read more on this news related to 'Spoked'
- Expectations for Each 2nd-Year Member of the Boston Bruins in 2014-15
Eight men donned the eight-spoked “B” for the majority of a season for the first time in their respective careers in 2013-14. Two of them, power forward Jarome Iginla and backup goaltender Chad Johnson , have since left the Boston Bruins via free agency. The other six, though, either have a contract with the club or remain a restricted free agent as of Tuesday Read more on this news related to 'Spoked'
- J.W. Winco: Stainless Steel Handwheels
J.W. Winco, Inc. announces it now offers GN 227.4 A4 Stainless Steel Spoked Handwheels, in inch and metric sizes, with and without revolving handle Read more on this news related to 'Spoked'