Splatter Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively; "he heard a spatter of gunfire"
- a small quantity of something moist or soft; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"
- dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby''s face with water"
- cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively; "he heard a spatter of gunfire" ,
- a small quantity of something moist or liquid; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"; "just a splash of whiskey"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Splatter'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Splatter'
- Splatter: Splatter may refer to: Blood splatter Spectral splatter, radio electronics and acoustics Splatter cone, a type of volcano Splatter guard Splatter painting
- Splatter film: For the film titled Splatter, see Splatter (film). A splatter film or gore film is a subgenre of horror film that deliberately focuses on graphic
- Splatter Beach: Splatter Beach is a 2007 low-budget horror comedy film made by the prolific Polonia brothers. It was released on DVD by Camp Motion Pictures. Starring
- Splatter: Love, Honor and Paintball: Splatter: Love, Honor and Paintball is a 2010 comedy film written and directed by Lonnie Schuyler, produced by Bruce Heppner-Elgin, filmed in Burlington
- Spectral splatter: In radio electronics or acoustics, spectral splatter (also called switch noise) refers to spurious emissions that result from an abrupt change in the transmitted
- Splatter Farm: Splatter Farm is a 1987 horror film by the prolific Polonia brothers. Twin brothers Alan and Joseph spend the summer visiting their Aunt Lacey at her
- Platters of Splatter: Platters of Splatter is a double CD compilation album of early recordings by deathgrind band Exhumed. "Horrendous Member Dismemberment" "Septicemia
Words and phrases related to 'Splatter'
Splatter Sample Sentences in News
- BORDENTOWN CITY: Campaign lawn signshave new use for spreading cheer
BORDENTOWN CITY — People from around the area found themselves supporting a global movement on Saturday as they turned election campaign signs into “splattered” good lawn signs. Read more on this news related to 'Splatter'
- Blood splatter, decaying corpses: The hazards of extreme cleaning in B.C.
If you think cleaning up after a teen drinking party is icky, put yourself in the shoes of B.C.’s crime scene and trauma cleaners. People like Graham Dick, owner of Surrey-based Genesis Restorations, who spends his working days swimming through the most noxious body fluids imaginable. Read more on this news related to 'Splatter'
- PlayStation turns 20, Sony hack LOLs and Peter Jackson's gory origins
Daniel Rutledge on Firstline discussing PlayStation's 20th anniversary, Peter Jackson's splatter origins and Sony's stolen embarrassing PowerPoint presentations. Read more on this news related to 'Splatter'