Splatter Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively; "he heard a spatter of gunfire"
- a small quantity of something moist or soft; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"
- dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby''s face with water"
- cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively; "he heard a spatter of gunfire" ,
- a small quantity of something moist or liquid; "a dab of paint"; "a splatter of mud"; "just a splash of whiskey"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Splatter'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Splatter'
- Splatter: Splatter may refer to: Blood splatter Spectral splatter, radio electronics and acoustics Splatter cone, a type of volcano Splatter guard Splatter painting
- Splatter film: For the film titled Splatter, see Splatter (film). A splatter film or gore film is a subgenre of horror film that deliberately focuses on graphic
- Splatter Beach: Splatter Beach is a 2007 low-budget horror comedy film made by the prolific Polonia brothers. It was released on DVD by Camp Motion Pictures. Starring
- Splatter: Love, Honor and Paintball: Splatter: Love, Honor and Paintball is a 2010 comedy film written and directed by Lonnie Schuyler, produced by Bruce Heppner-Elgin, filmed in Burlington
- Spectral splatter: In radio electronics or acoustics, spectral splatter (also called switch noise) refers to spurious emissions that result from an abrupt change in the transmitted
- Splatter Farm: Splatter Farm is a 1987 horror film by the prolific Polonia brothers. Twin brothers Alan and Joseph spend the summer visiting their Aunt Lacey at her
- Platters of Splatter: Platters of Splatter is a double CD compilation album of early recordings by deathgrind band Exhumed. "Horrendous Member Dismemberment" "Septicemia
Words and phrases related to 'Splatter'