Spineless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lacking courage or vitality; "he was a yellow gutless worm"; "a spineless craven fellow"
- weak in willpower
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spineless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
- Spineless books: Spineless Books is an independent publishing house founded 20-02-2002 with the publication of 2002: A Palindrome Story in 2002 Words ...
- Spineless Forest Lizard: The spineless forest lizard is one of four Calotes species endemic to Sri Lanka, which all share a common set of characteristics (2). ...
- Garo spineless eel: The Garo spineless eel, Garo khajuriai, is a species of earthworm eel endemic to India. It belongs to the monotypic genus Garo It is ...
Words and phrases related to 'Spineless'
Spineless Sample Sentences in News
- Our Spineless Duopoly Strikes Again
From a new war in the Middle East to the reauthorization of a corrupt government programs, Republicans always find a way to disappoint everyone. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Are You a Spineless Business Owner Dominated By Your Staff?
An unpleasant experience with a former client and his dominating bookkeeper reminds us that the boss needs a backbone. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Pa. police: 'We will find you' after 'spineless' ambush attack
LORDS VALLEY, Pa. — The cowardly cop killer who gunned down one state trooper and injured another with a .308-caliber rifle is still on the loose. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'