Spineless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lacking courage or vitality; "he was a yellow gutless worm"; "a spineless craven fellow"
- weak in willpower
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spineless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
- Spineless forest lizard: The spineless forest lizard, crestless lizard or lionhead agama (Calotes liocephalus) is a species of lizard in the Agamidae family. It is endemic to
- Garo spineless eel: The Garo spineless eel, Garo khajuriai, is a species of earthworm eel endemic to India. It belongs to the monotypic genus Garo. It is demersal and lives
- Spineless books: Spineless Books is an independent publishing house founded 20-02-2002 with the publication of 2002: A Palindrome Story in 2002 Words (written by Nick
Words and phrases related to 'Spineless'
Spineless Sample Sentences in News
- Spineless thieves steal wormery from communal garden after multiple reports of anti-social behaviour
SPINELESS thieves may have wormed their way into getting a criminal record after stealing an unusual item from a community garden in Kendal. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Cold-blooded and spineless: £500,000 project celebrates North Pennines' unsung heroes
FROM slimy slugs to lovely ladybirds, a new £500,000 project aims to shed light on the unsung stars lurking in the undergrowth. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Seth Meyers Rips Indiana Governor's Spineless Defense of Anti-Gay Bill
Seth Meyers, typically the least edgy host in late night, went full Daily Show on Indiana governor Mike Pence last night, tearing apart a gutless interview Pence gave about the state's Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'