Spineless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lacking courage or vitality; "he was a yellow gutless worm"; "a spineless craven fellow"
- weak in willpower
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spineless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
- Garo spineless eel: The Garo spineless eel, Garo khajuriai, is a species of earthworm eel endemic to India. It belongs to the monotypic genus Garo. It is demersal and lives
- Spineless Forest Lizard: The spineless forest lizard is one of four Calotes species endemic to Sri Lanka, which all share a common set of characteristics (2). These include a
- Spineless books: Spineless Books is an independent publishing house founded 20-02-2002 with the publication of 2002: A Palindrome Story in 2002 Words (written by Nick
Words and phrases related to 'Spineless'
Spineless Sample Sentences in News
- Shambolic, spineless...these are bleak times for Liverpool FC - James Pearce's damning verdict from Selhurst Park
Crystal Palace 3 Liverpool 1: Defeat leaves Rodgers' Reds on the brink of meltdown Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Bleak times for 'shambolic, spineless' Liverpool FC - James Pearce's damning verdict from Selhurst Park
Crystal Palace defeat leaves Rodgers' Reds on the brink of meltdown Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Cumberbatch decodes Turing in 'Imitation Game'
Characters of analytical prowess and fast-deducting intellect have made Cumberbatch something like the ultimate quicksilver mind of the digital age. Cumberbatch, relaxing in a Toronto hotel room, quickly points out that he has — like his spineless plantation owner of 12 Years a Slave or his painfully shy son in August: [...] yet Cumberbatch is clearly drawn to h Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'