Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
Spineless Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- weak in willpower [syn: namby-pamby, wishy-washy]
- lacking courage or vitality; "he was a yellow gutless worm"; "a spineless craven fellow" [syn: gutless] [ant: gutsy]
- Spineless \Spine"less\, a.
Having no spine.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
- Spineless books: Spineless Books is an independent publishing house founded 20-02-2002 with the publication of 2002: A Palindrome Story in 2002 Words ...
- Garo spineless eel: The Garo spineless eel, Garo khajuriai, is a species of earthworm eel endemic to India. It belongs to the monotypic genus Garo It is ...
- Spineless Forest Lizard: The Spineless Forest Lizard, Crestless Lizard or Lionhead Agama (Calotes liocephalus) is a species of lizard in the Agamidae family. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Spineless'
Spineless Sample Sentences in News
- KISS Rant Against 'Spineless Weasels' Of Rock Hall and Rolling Stone Recap
Following the induction of the original lineup of KISS into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame at a ceremony in New York on Thursday, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons vented their frustration Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Nicolas Anelka 'quenelle': FA labelled 'pathetically spineless' in House of Commons
The Football Association has been blasted in the Commons for a “pathetically spineless” response to West Brom striker Nicolas Anelka's 'quenelle' gesture. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Madhuku slams ‘spineless’ MPs
NATIONAL Constitutional Assembly (NCA) leader, Lovemore Madhuku has chided Members of Parliament describing them as cowards who suppress their own independent opinions due to whipping by their respective political parties. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'