Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
Spineless Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- weak in willpower [syn: namby-pamby, wishy-washy]
- lacking courage or vitality; "he was a yellow gutless worm"; "a spineless craven fellow" [syn: gutless] [ant: gutsy]
- Spineless \Spine"less\, a.
Having no spine.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
- Spineless books: Spineless Books is an independent publishing house founded 20-02-2002 with the publication of 2002: A Palindrome Story in 2002 Words ...
- Garo spineless eel: The Garo spineless eel, Garo khajuriai, is a species of earthworm eel endemic to India. It belongs to the monotypic genus Garo It is ...
- Spineless Forest Lizard: The Spineless Forest Lizard, Crestless Lizard or Lionhead Agama (Calotes liocephalus) is a species of lizard in the Agamidae family. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Spineless'