Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
Spineless Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- weak in willpower [syn: namby-pamby, wishy-washy]
- lacking courage or vitality; "he was a yellow gutless worm"; "a spineless craven fellow" [syn: gutless] [ant: gutsy]
- Spineless \Spine"less\, a.
Having no spine.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spineless'
- Spineless books: Spineless Books is an independent publishing house founded 20-02-2002 with the publication of 2002: A Palindrome Story in 2002 Words ...
- Garo spineless eel: The Garo spineless eel, Garo khajuriai, is a species of earthworm eel endemic to India. It belongs to the monotypic genus Garo It is ...
- Spineless Forest Lizard: The Spineless Forest Lizard, Crestless Lizard or Lionhead Agama (Calotes liocephalus) is a species of lizard in the Agamidae family. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Spineless'
Spineless Sample Sentences in News
- Spineless S.F. Pride Backtracks On Bradley Manning As Grand Marshal
Because pride in San Francisco means neither being bold nor taking a risk, the San Francisco Gay Pride committee has backtracked on their appointment of Bradley Manning as the Gay Pride Marshal of the 2013 Pride Parade. Board president Lisa L. Williams sent out a bizarre press release Friday night attempting to clarify the controversy. [ more › ] Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Govt 'spineless' on Sarabjit and other issues: BJP
BJP today described the attack on Indian prisoner Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistani jail as the "most unfortunate episode" and slammed the alleged "weak and meek" response of the government on this and other issues, including Chinese incursion. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'
- Why is Tony Abbott so spineless?
COMMENT We're in a state of political schizophrenia and the Opposition Leader isn't helping. Read more on this news related to 'Spineless'