Spellbound Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spellbound'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spellbound'
- Spellbound: Spellbound may refer to: Spellbound (1916 film), with Lois Meredith Spellbound (1941 film), directed by John Harlow Spellbound (1945 film), directed
- Spellbound Entertainment: Spellbound was a German developer of computer games based in Kehl, Germany. The company was founded in 1994 by Armin Gessert. The company is best known
- Spellbound (2002 film): There are a number of films entitled Spellbound; for the full list check the disambiguation page. Spellbound is a 2002 documentary that was directed by
- Spellbound Dizzy: Spellbound Dizzy or Dizzy 5 is an adventure video game, featuring the character Dizzy, released in December 1990 by Codemasters. The series was originally
- Spellbound (1984 video game): is about the Q*Bert clone. For the Magic Knight game, see Spellbound (video game). Spellbound is a Q*Bert clone written by P.W. Norris and published by
- Spellbound (Dale novel): Spellbound is a 2008 fantasy/magic novel for children and the 3rd to have been written by British author Anna Dale, the author of Whispering to Witches
- Spellbound (video game): about the Magic Knight game. For the Q*Bert clone, see Spellbound (1984 video game). Spellbound is a computer game that was designed and programmed by
- Spellbound!: Spellbound! is an educational computer game made and distributed by The Learning Company aimed at teaching spelling, vocabulary, and language development
- Spellbound (1945 film): There are a number of films entitled Spellbound; for the full list check the disambiguation page. Spellbound is a 1945 American film noir psychological
- Spellbound (TVXQ album): Spellbound, known as Surisuri (Hangul: 수리수리) in Korean, is the repackage of Tense (2014), the seventh Korean studio album by South Korean pop duo TVXQ
Words and phrases related to 'Spellbound'