Spellbound Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spellbound'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spellbound'
- Spellbound: Spellbound may refer to: Spellbound (1916 film), with Lois Meredith Spellbound (1941 film), directed by John Harlow Spellbound (1945 film), directed
- Spellbound Entertainment: Spellbound was a German developer of computer games based in Kehl, Germany. The company was founded in 1994 by Armin Gessert. The company is best known
- Spellbound (Yngwie Malmsteen album): Spellbound is the nineteenth studio album by guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen, released on December 5, 2012 through his independent label Rising Force Records
- Spellbound (game show): Spellbound is a UK a general knowledge game show hosted by Paul Coia on Sky One, during the 1990s. Spellbound was created for Sky One who wanted to
- Spellbound (1984 video game): about the Q*Bert clone. For the Magic Knight game, see Spellbound (video game). Spellbound is a Q*Bert clone written by P.W. Norris and published by
- Spellbound (2002 film): Spellbound is a 2002 documentary that was directed by Jeffrey Blitz. The film follows eight competitors in the 1999 Scripps National Spelling Bee. The
- Spellbound (Siouxsie and the Banshees song): "Spellbound" is a song by English post-punk band Siouxsie and the Banshees. The track was written by Siouxsie and the Banshees and co-produced with Nigel
- Spellbound (Ten album): Spellbound is the fourth studio album released by the melodic hard rock band Ten. All songs written by Gary Hughes except where noted. "March of the
- Spellbound (1999 film): Spellbound (金融腐蝕列島 呪縛?) is a 1999 Japanese film directed by Masato Harada. Kōji Yakusho as Hiroshi Kitano Tatsuya Nakadai as Hideaki Sasaki Kippei Shiina
- Spellbound (Clifford Jordan album): Spellbound is an album by jazz saxophonist Clifford Jordan which was recorded in 1960 and released on the Riverside label. The Allmusic site awarded
Words and phrases related to 'Spellbound'