Spellbound Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spellbound'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spellbound'
- Spellbound: Spellbound may refer to: Spellbound (1916 film), with Lois Meredith Spellbound (1941 film), directed by John Harlow Spellbound (1945 film), directed
- Spellbound Entertainment: Spellbound was a German developer of computer games based in Offenburg, Germany. The company was founded in 1994 by Armin Gessert. The company is best
- Spellbound (Yngwie Malmsteen album): Spellbound is the 19th studio album by Swedish guitarist, Yngwie Malmsteen, and released under his own label, Rising Force Records, on December 5, 2012
- Spellbound (game show): Spellbound is a UK a general knowledge game show hosted by Paul Coia on Sky One, during the 1990s. Spellbound was created for Sky One who wanted to
- Spellbound (1984 video game): about the Q*Bert clone. For the Magic Knight game, see Spellbound (video game). Spellbound is a Q*Bert clone written by P.W. Norris and published by
- Spellbound (2002 film): Spellbound is a 2002 documentary that was directed by Jeffrey Blitz. The film follows eight competitors in the 1999 Scripps National Spelling Bee. The
- Spellbound (Ten album): Spellbound is the fourth studio album released by the melodic hard rock band Ten. All songs written by Gary Hughes except where noted. "March of the
- Spellbound (Clifford Jordan album): Spellbound is an album by jazz saxophonist Clifford Jordan which was recorded in 1960 and released on the Riverside label. The Allmusic site awarded
- Spellbound (1999 film): Spellbound (金融腐蝕列島 呪縛?) is a 1999 Japanese film directed by Masato Harada. Kōji Yakusho as Hiroshi Kitano Tatsuya Nakadai as Hideaki Sasaki Kippei Shiina
- Spellbound (Lacuna Coil song): "Spellbound" is the first single released by Lacuna Coil's fifth studio album, Shallow Life. The song is their first chart entry on the U.S. Billboard
Words and phrases related to 'Spellbound'
Spellbound Sample Sentences in News
- California Cab Harks Back to A Legendary Winemaker
There are a number of good, inexpensive California cabernet sauvignons on the market in our area that could fill the bill, but Spellbound is one of the best buys I’ve discovered. Read more on this news related to 'Spellbound'
- Spellbound by magical Indonesia
Rachel Williams discovers dragons on a fairytale cruise through an irresistible archipelago. Read more on this news related to 'Spellbound'
- Hampi in festive mode despite cold
Performers hold audience spellbound on opening day Read more on this news related to 'Spellbound'