Spellbound Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spellbound'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spellbound'
- Spellbound: Spellbound may refer to: Spellbound (1916 film), with Lois Meredith Spellbound (1941 film), directed by John Harlow Spellbound (1945 film), directed
- Spellbound Entertainment: Spellbound was a German developer of computer games based in Offenburg, Germany. The company was founded in 1994 by Armin Gessert. The company is best
- Spellbound (Yngwie Malmsteen album): Spellbound is the 19th studio album by Swedish guitarist, Yngwie Malmsteen, and released under his own label, Rising Force Records, on December 5, 2012
- Spellbound (game show): Spellbound is a UK a general knowledge game show hosted by Paul Coia on Sky One, during the 1990s. Spellbound was created for Sky One who wanted to
- Spellbound (1984 video game): about the Q*Bert clone. For the Magic Knight game, see Spellbound (video game). Spellbound is a Q*Bert clone written by P.W. Norris and published by
- Spellbound (2002 film): Spellbound is a 2002 documentary that was directed by Jeffrey Blitz. The film follows eight competitors in the 1999 Scripps National Spelling Bee. The
- Spellbound (Clifford Jordan album): Spellbound is an album by jazz saxophonist Clifford Jordan which was recorded in 1960 and released on the Riverside label. The Allmusic site awarded
- Spellbound (1999 film): Spellbound (金融腐蝕列島 呪縛?) is a 1999 Japanese film directed by Masato Harada. Kōji Yakusho as Hiroshi Kitano Tatsuya Nakadai as Hideaki Sasaki Kippei Shiina
- Spellbound (Ten album): Spellbound is the fourth studio album released by the melodic hard rock band Ten. All songs written by Gary Hughes except where noted. "March of the
- Spellbound (1945 film): Spellbound is a 1945 American psychological mystery thriller film directed by Alfred Hitchcock. It tells the story of the new head of a mental asylum who
Words and phrases related to 'Spellbound'
Spellbound Sample Sentences in News
- Visit to IISc. leaves aspiring scientists spellbound
Young schoolchildren were left spellbound after looking at a plethora of wasps and insects exhibited by Raghavendra Gadagkar, who used them to explain human evolution.Hundreds of students of... Read more on this news related to 'Spellbound'
- Zedd 'spellbound' by Selena Gomez
Zedd is reportedly "spellbound" by his new girlfriend Selena Gomez and will do whatever she asks of him. Read more on this news related to 'Spellbound'
- The Giants: Crowds flock to see finale of three-day marionette performance in Perth
Two giant marionettes have left Perth "spellbound" after three days of spectacle, WA Premier Colin Barnett says. Read more on this news related to 'Spellbound'