Spalt Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Spalt'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Spalt'
- Spalt: fungi, see Spalting. Spalt is a town in the district of Roth, in Bavaria, Germany. It is situated 19 km southwest of Schwabach. The city of Spalt is famous
- Georgensgmünd–Spalt railway: The Georgensgmünd–Spalt railway was opened on 16 October 1872 by the Royal Bavarian State Railways as a branch of the Nuremberg–Augsburg main line, after
- Stadtbrauerei Spalt: The Stadtbrauerei Spalt (Spalt City Brewery in German) is a brewery in the Middle Franconian town of Spalt which was created in the year 1879 through the
- Spalting: Spalting is any form of wood coloration caused by fungi. Although primarily found in dead trees, spalting can also occur under stressed tree conditions
Spalt Sample Sentences in News
- Investors biased against foreign-sounding names
A fund manager by the name of Mustafa gets 10% less investments than a fund manager by the name of John. Investors tend to buy less stocks from funds managed by people with foreign-sounding names, even though their performance is the same. That is the conclusion of a study by Tilburg University Professor Oliver Spalt and two colleagues from Mannheim and Miami. &qu Read more on this news related to 'Spalt'