Sores Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sores'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sores'
- Sores: Sores is a French surname, and may refer to: Jacques de Sores (16th century), French pirate Raoul II Sores (died 1282), marshal of France Sore
- Jacques de Sores: Jacques de Sores was a French pirate who attacked and burnt Havana, Cuba in 1555. Other than his attack on Havana, little is known of de Sores. He was nicknamed
Sores Sample Sentences in News
- Advice on preventing bed sores at hospitals in Worcestershire
PATIENTS and visitors to hospitals throughout Worcestershire today have been given some invaluable advice on preventing bed sores. Read more on this news related to 'Sores'
- Maggots burrowed under skin during Africa trip
Ben Hooper GUANGZHOU, China, Nov. 5 (UPI) -- A Chinese man who noticed sores on the side of his body following a trip to Africa had 20 maggots removed from beneath his skin. Read more on this news related to 'Sores'
- Sepsis death man's severe bed sores
A man with Down's Syndrome had the worst pressure sores some medical staff had ever seen when he was admitted to Wrexham Maelor Hospital in August 2011, an inquest hears Read more on this news related to 'Sores'