Sores Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sores'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sores'
- Sores: Sores is a French surname, and may refer to: Jacques de Sores (16th century), French pirate Raoul II Sores (died 1282), marshal of France Sore
- Jacques de Sores: Jacques de Sores was a French pirate who attacked and burnt Havana, Cuba in 1555. Other than his attack on Havana, little is known of de Sores. He was nicknamed
Sores Sample Sentences in News
- Dear Pharmacist: Fight cold sores the natural way
Are you worried about painful cold sores? They are highly contagious. If you kiss someone with a cold sore, or drink from their cup, you could get it, too. I don’t personally get them, so last week, I inwardly freaked out when the woman who was giving me a much-needed manicure had two large blisters on her lips. This incident made me wonder what I would do if I Read more on this news related to 'Sores'
- Dr. Keith Roach: Source of canker sores is unclear
Dear Dr. Roach: I am plagued with canker sores. I get four to five outbreaks a year. The products that are sold to heal them do not help much. Do you know of a mouthwash that could be used to prevent or maybe reduce the severity of canker sores, and what would you recommend for use on canker sores? What, in your opinion, causes them? Read more on this news related to 'Sores'
- Trust bed sore patients up six-fold
Cases of bed sores at Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust increase by 72%. Read more on this news related to 'Sores'