Sonorous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- full and loud and deep; "heavy sounds"; "a herald chosen for his sonorous voice"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sonorous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sonorous'
- Sonorous Entertainment: Sonorous Entertainment Inc. is a US company that was established in 2011 as an independent Christian record label by Dwayne Bigelow (Principal/CEO). The
Words and phrases related to 'Sonorous'
Sonorous Sample Sentences in News
- Sonorous Science: Making Music with Bottles
A musical physics project from Science Buddies -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.com Read more on this news related to 'Sonorous'
- Tears Of Grief Of Our Race
in the few decades of our journey in the forest of darkness and fear we are shadows faceless and nameless in the books of history we are blood poured on the yellowish blades of grass we are skeletons embedded on the wall of misery we are notes and lyrics of sonorous, rebellious hymns in our [...] Read more on this news related to 'Sonorous'
- The Worst Case Scenario Cocktail Guide for the Holidays
Nine bartenders and nine sticky situations that might need a little social lubrication. Photos by Michelle Craig. by Sarah Murrell Love can be expressed in so many ways. For some people, gathering together with the people they love is like a well-practiced orchestra getting together to make beautiful music, the whole sonorous miasma sounding so much better than it Read more on this news related to 'Sonorous'