Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Solidify'
Solidify Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- make solid or more solid; cause to solidify
- become solid; "The metal solidified when it cooled" [also: solidified]
- Solidify \So*lid"i*fy\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Solidified; p. pr.
& vb. n. Solidifying.] [Solid + -fy: cf. F. solidifier.]
To make solid or compact.
Every machine is a solidified mechanical theorem. --H.
- Solidify \So*lid"i*fy\, v. i.
To become solid; to harden.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Solidify'
- Solidify: Solidify (Grip Inc. album), the third album from heavy metal band Grip Inc. Solidify is an album by American Idol contestant, Amanda ...
- Solidify (Grip Inc. album): Solidify is the third album from heavy metal band Grip Inc.. Track listing ": "Isolation" " "Amped" " "Lockdown" " "Griefless" " ...
Words and phrases related to 'Solidify'
Solidify Sample Sentences in News
- How Paul George Can Solidify Superstar Status Against LeBron James
Paul George has a career-altering opportunity against LeBron James and the Miami Heat . Sure, the Indiana Pacers have the chance to pull off what is considered an improbable upset and move on to the NBA Finals, but for George, this Eastern Conference Finals matchup is bigger than even that. Against the LeBron-led Heat, George can remove the "up-and-coming&quo Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'
- 123 LumpSum Holdings and GCP Capital Partners Solidify Investment Partnership
Specialty finance company 123 LumpSum Holdings, LLC, a leading purchaser of secondary structured settlement transactions, announced today that it has closed an investment partnership with GCP Capital Partners . Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'
- Pinedas solidify grip on Pampanga
Appeals by President Benigno Aquino III to Pampanga voters to elect Liberal Party (LP) candidates, articulated in rallies on Oct. 5, 2012, and March 1, 2013, went largely unheeded. Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'