Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Solidify'
Solidify Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- make solid or more solid; cause to solidify
- become solid; "The metal solidified when it cooled" [also: solidified]
- Solidify \So*lid"i*fy\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Solidified; p. pr.
& vb. n. Solidifying.] [Solid + -fy: cf. F. solidifier.]
To make solid or compact.
Every machine is a solidified mechanical theorem. --H.
- Solidify \So*lid"i*fy\, v. i.
To become solid; to harden.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Solidify'
- Solidify: Solidify (Grip Inc. album), the third album from heavy metal band Grip Inc. Solidify is an album by American Idol contestant, Amanda ...
- Solidify (Grip Inc. album): Solidify is the third album from heavy metal band Grip Inc.. Track listing ": "Isolation" " "Amped" " "Lockdown" " "Griefless" " ...
Words and phrases related to 'Solidify'
Solidify Sample Sentences in News
- Pirates solidify first base platoon by acquiring Ike Davis from Mets
Ike Davis is headed to Pittsburgh following a Friday trade. Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'
- B2B eBusiness Software Leader Solidify Names Kevin Colletti as Its New President to Lead the Company’s Product ...
Solidify board of directors approves the naming of a recognized and experienced leader in the digital field to lead the company in the rapidly expanding B2B digital software market. (PRWeb April 04, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11730705.htm Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'
- Schools solidify makeup plans
Schools Schools solidify makeup plans No districts will be in session past June 10 Alissa Widman Sandusky Apr 8, 2014 Fear not, students — the school year won’t cut too deep into summer vacation after all. Thanks to some relief from state legislators, the latest date any local students will be in classes is June 10. This past week, all area districts provided Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'