Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Solidify'
Solidify Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- make solid or more solid; cause to solidify
- become solid; "The metal solidified when it cooled" [also: solidified]
- Solidify \So*lid"i*fy\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Solidified; p. pr.
& vb. n. Solidifying.] [Solid + -fy: cf. F. solidifier.]
To make solid or compact.
Every machine is a solidified mechanical theorem. --H.
- Solidify \So*lid"i*fy\, v. i.
To become solid; to harden.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Solidify'
- Solidify: Solidify (Grip Inc. album), the third album from heavy metal band Grip Inc. Solidify is an album by American Idol contestant, Amanda ...
- Solidify (Grip Inc. album): Solidify is the third album from heavy metal band Grip Inc.. Track listing ": "Isolation" " "Amped" " "Lockdown" " "Griefless" " ...
Words and phrases related to 'Solidify'
Solidify Sample Sentences in News
- P's Listener Hours Up In November
Pandora continues to solidify its position in the U.S. web-based radio market, as listening hours jumped 18.0% from the year-ago month to 1.49 billion in Nov 2013 Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'
- Autonomic and Hitachi Data Systems Federal Corporation Solidify Partnership and Forge Cloud Strategies
CARY, N.C. -- Autonomic Resources, a Government Cloud Service Provider (CSP) today announced it has received its Tier 1 Partner status and has aligned itself with a leading information technology organization, ... Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'
- 2014 NFL Draft order: Texans solidify grasp on No. 1 overall pick with loss to Jaguars
With the 27-20 loss, the Texans put themselves firmly in the driver's seat for the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft . The struggles of Schaub and Keenum may have solidified the Texans' choice if they they hold on to the first pick. Read more on this news related to 'Solidify'