Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Snot'
Snot Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Snot \Snot\, n. [AS. snot; akin to D. snot, LG. snotte, Dan.
snot, and to E. snout. See Snout.]
- Mucus secreted in, or discharged from, the nose. [Low]
- A mean, insignificant fellow. [Low]
- Snot \Snot\, v. t.
To blow, wipe, or clear, as the nose.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Snot'
- Snot: Snot is slang for nasal mucus or dried nasal mucus , but may also refer to: " "snotty", a Royal Navy slang for a midshipman . ...
- Snot (band): Snot was an American rock band from Santa Barbara, California . Formed in 1995, the band released their debut studio album Get Some with ...
- Sea snot: Sea snot or marine mucilage is a collection of mucus -like organic matter found in the sea. Sea snot forms when globs of marine snow ...
- Alive! (Snot album): is a live album by Snot . Released on July 30, 2002, it peaked at 12 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart The songs were all performed and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Snot'