Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Snot'
Snot Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Snot \Snot\, n. [AS. snot; akin to D. snot, LG. snotte, Dan.
snot, and to E. snout. See Snout.]
- Mucus secreted in, or discharged from, the nose. [Low]
- A mean, insignificant fellow. [Low]
- Snot \Snot\, v. t.
To blow, wipe, or clear, as the nose.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Snot'
- Snot: Snot is slang for nasal mucus or dried nasal mucus , but may also refer to: " "snotty", a Royal Navy slang for a midshipman . ...
- Snot (band): Snot was an American rock band from Santa Barbara, California . Formed in 1995, the band released their debut studio album Get Some with ...
- Sea snot: Sea snot or marine mucilage is a collection of mucus -like organic matter found in the sea. Sea snot forms when globs of marine snow ...
- Alive! (Snot album): is a live album by Snot . Released on July 30, 2002, it peaked at 12 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart The songs were all performed and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Snot'
Snot Sample Sentences in News
- ConsumerWatch: Innovative Products Making Life Easier For New Parents
From snot suckers to teething necklaces, consumers are singing the praises of cool new baby products that make the early years easier. Products their mothers wish they’d had! Read more on this news related to 'Snot'
- Is the solution to dusty dirt roads Rhino Snot?
A northern Alberta town thinks it might finally have a solution to its dirt roads that cake cars in dust — Rhino Snot. Read more on this news related to 'Snot'
- 'Grossology' exhibit in Allentown 'like a whoopee cushion gone scientific'
New 'Grossology' exhibit is 'like a whoopee cushion gone scientific' Boogers, snot, puke, farts and B.O. — all things that make kids laugh and cause adults to squirm. Read more on this news related to 'Snot'