Smithers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Smithers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Smithers'
- Smithers: occupational surname Smith. The name Smither is related. Alan Smithers (born 1938), English educationalist Sir Alfred Waldron Smithers (1850–1924), British
- Waylon Smithers: "Mr. Smithers" redirects here. For male people with the surname Smithers, see Smithers (name). For other uses, see Smithers (disambiguation). Waylon J
- Smithers, British Columbia: Smithers is a town located in northwestern British Columbia, Canada, approximately halfway between Prince George and Prince Rupert. Smithers is located
- Nathaniel B. Smithers: from Delaware. Smithers was born in Dover, Delaware, the son of the county prothonotary, Nathaniel and Susan Fisher Barratt Smithers. He was educated
- Homer the Smithers: drag races, Smithers fails to protect Mr. Burns from being harassed by a drunken Lenny. Though he tries to make amends the next day, Smithers again bungles
- Smithers v R: toward Smithers. During their final game, Cobby was given a penalty for spearing Smithers during the game while Cobby was in the penalty box Smithers scored
- Waldron Smithers: Sir Alfred Waldron Smithers, who had been Conservative Member of Parliament (MP) for Chislehurst until 1922. In 1904 Waldron Smithers married Marjorie Page-Roberts
- Smithers, West Virginia: Smithers is a city in Fayette and Kanawha counties in the U.S. state of West Virginia. Located along the Kanawha River, it lies almost entirely in Fayette
- Alan Smithers: Prof Alan George Smithers (born 20 May 1938) is an English educationalist. He is best known for his distinctive style of research, which leads to him
- Ski Smithers: Hudson Bay Mountain is a ski area just outside Smithers, British Columbia on the west side of the city, located on the mountain of the same name. The largest