Smithers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Smithers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Smithers'
- Smithers: Smithers may refer to: Smithers (name), a surname Smithers, British Columbia, a town in Canada Smithers Airport, a public airport Smithers Secondary School
- Smithers (name): Smithers is a surname. Alan Smithers (born 1938), British educationalist Sir Alfred Waldron Smithers (1850–1924), British financier and parliamentarian
- Waylon Smithers: Waylon J. Smithers, Jr., usually referred to as simply Smithers, is a recurring fictional character in the long-running American animated sitcom The Simpsons
- Smithers, West Virginia: Smithers is a city in West Virginia, along the Kanawha River. Almost all of the city is in Fayette County, with a very small part in Kanawha County. The
- Smithers, British Columbia: Smithers is a town located in northwestern British Columbia, Canada, approximately halfway between Prince George and Prince Rupert. Smithers is located
- Ski Smithers: Hudson Bay Mountain is a ski area just outside of Smithers, British Columbia on the west side of the city, located on Hudson Bay Mountain, which was the
- Homer the Smithers: drag races, Smithers fails to protect Mr. Burns from being pestered by a drunken Lenny. Though he tries to make amends the next day, Smithers again bungles
- Nathaniel B. Smithers: from Delaware. Smithers was born in Dover, Delaware, the son of the county prothonotary, Nathaniel and Susan Fisher Barratt Smithers. He was educated
- Smithers Airport: Smithers Airport, (IATA: YYD, ICAO: CYYD), is located 2 nautical miles (3.7 km; 2.3 mi) north of Smithers, British Columbia, Canada. Originally the
- Joy Smithers: Morning Australia. In September 2008 Smithers made a return to acting, as Bridget Simmons in Home and Away. Smithers appeared in the 2008 Australian surfing