Smithers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Smithers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Smithers'
- Smithers: occupational surname Smith. The name Smither is related. Alan Smithers (born 1938), British educationalist Sir Alfred Waldron Smithers (1850–1924), British
- Waylon Smithers: "Mr. Smithers" redirects here. For male people with the surname Smithers, see Smithers (name). For other uses, see Smithers (disambiguation). Waylon J
- Homer the Smithers: drag races, Smithers fails to protect Mr. Burns from being harassed by a drunken Lenny. Though he tries to make amends the next day, Smithers again bungles
- Smithers, West Virginia: Smithers is a city in Fayette and Kanawha counties in the [[U.S> state]] of West Virginia. Located along the Kanawha River, it lies almost entirely in
- Smithers, British Columbia: Smithers is a town located in northwestern British Columbia, Canada, approximately halfway between Prince George and Prince Rupert. Smithers is located
- Ski Smithers: Hudson Bay Mountain is a ski area just outside Smithers, British Columbia on the west side of the city, located on Hudson Bay Mountain, which was the name
- Nathaniel B. Smithers: from Delaware. Smithers was born in Dover, Delaware, the son of the county prothonotary, Nathaniel and Susan Fisher Barratt Smithers. He was educated
- Smithers (disambiguation): Smithers is a surname of British origin. Smithers may also refer to: Smithers, British Columbia, a town in Canada Smithers Airport, a public airport Smithers
- Smithers Airport: Smithers Airport, (IATA: YYD, ICAO: CYYD), is located 2 nautical miles (3.7 km; 2.3 mi) north of Smithers, British Columbia, Canada. Originally the
- Jan Smithers: Smithers retired from show business in 1987. After living in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, she now lives in Ojai, California. In June 2014, Smithers attended