Sleek Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make slick or smooth
- having a smooth, gleaming surface; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
- well-groomed and neatly tailored; especially too well-groomed; "sleek figures in expensive clothes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sleek'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sleek'
- Sleek: Sleek magazine for art and fashion, focuses on art and fashion, an independent quarterly. Focusing on a curated investigation of contemporary art and
- Sleek Rat, the Challenger: Sleek Rat, the Challenger is a 2013 Chinese wuxia-mystery television drama series, starring Xu Honghao as the "Sleek Rat" Bai Yutang, a superb knight-errant
- Sleek (Dungeons & Dragons): In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the sleek is a magical beast. The sleek appeared for the Spelljammer setting in the Monstrous Compendium
- Sleek Geeks: Sleek Geeks is an Australian science television series, hosted by Dr Karl Kruszelnicki and Adam Spencer. The fourteen-part series aired from 3 January
- Sleek Spur: Sleek Spur (81°19′S 160°12′E / 81.317°S 160.200°E / -81.317; 160.200Coordinates: 81°19′S 160°12′E / 81.317°S 160.200°E / -81.317; 160.200) is a
- Sleekism: Sleekism (SLCD 001) was the debut album for Lebanese Australian Hip-Hop artist Sleek The Elite aka Paul Nakad. It was initially released on Sleekism Records
- Sleek Geek Week: Sleek Geek Week is an annual event in which Dr Karl Kruszelnicki (Julius Sumner Miller Fellow at the University of Sydney) and Adam Spencer travel to
- Sleek lates: Lates stappersii, the Sleek lates, is a species of lates perch endemic to Lake Tanganyika. This species can reach a length of 45 centimetres (18 in) SL
Words and phrases related to 'Sleek'