Sleek Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make slick or smooth
- having a smooth, gleaming surface; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
- well-groomed and neatly tailored; especially too well-groomed; "sleek figures in expensive clothes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sleek'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sleek'
- Sleek: Template:Infobox Publikation sleek magazine for art and fashion ist ein unabhängiges Magazin für zeitgenössische Kunst, Fotografie und Mode aus Berlin
- Sleek lates: Lates stappersii, the Sleek lates, is a species of lates perch endemic to Lake Tanganyika. This species can reach a length of 45 centimetres (18 in) SL
- Sleek Geeks: Sleek Geeks is an Australian science television series, hosted by Dr Karl Kruszelnicki and Adam Spencer. The fourteen-part series aired from 3 January
- Sleek Spur: Sleek Spur (81°19′S 160°12′E / 81.317°S 160.200°E / -81.317; 160.200Coordinates: 81°19′S 160°12′E / 81.317°S 160.200°E / -81.317; 160.200) is a
Words and phrases related to 'Sleek'
Sleek Sample Sentences in News
- Zagg Slim Book for iPad Air 2
Available for the iPad Air and iPad Air 2, the Zagg Slim Book is a sleek keyboard case that offers solid protection, as well as an excellent backlit typing experience. Read more on this news related to 'Sleek'
- Emma Stone’s Sleek & Sexy Ponytail At 2015 SAG Awards
Emma Stone looked amazing at the 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards! Read more on this news related to 'Sleek'
- Home of the Week: A sleek contemporary in Hollywood Hills West
This sleek contemporary in Hollywood Hills West was redesigned and rebuilt over the last year and a half. Set in the hills above the Sunset Strip, the stucco and marble-clad home has walls of glass that open to a swimming pool and expansive cityscape and canyon views. Read more on this news related to 'Sleek'