Sleek Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make slick or smooth
- having a smooth, gleaming surface; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
- well-groomed and neatly tailored; especially too well-groomed; "sleek figures in expensive clothes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sleek'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sleek'
- Sleek: Sleek magazine for art and fashion, focuses on art and fashion, an independent quarterly. Focusing on a curated investigation of contemporary art and
- Sleek Rat, the Challenger: Sleek Rat, the Challenger is a 2013 Chinese wuxia-mystery television drama series, starring Xu Honghao as the "Sleek Rat" Bai Yutang, a superb knight-errant
- Sleek (Dungeons & Dragons): In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the sleek is a magical beast. The sleek appeared for the Spelljammer setting in the Monstrous Compendium
- Sleek Geeks: Sleek Geeks is an Australian science television series, hosted by Dr Karl Kruszelnicki and Adam Spencer. The fourteen-part series aired from 3 January
- Sleekism: Sleekism (SLCD 001) was the debut album for Lebanese Australian Hip-Hop artist Sleek The Elite aka Paul Nakad. It was initially released on Sleekism Records
- Sleek Spur: Sleek Spur (81°19′S 160°12′E / 81.317°S 160.200°E / -81.317; 160.200Coordinates: 81°19′S 160°12′E / 81.317°S 160.200°E / -81.317; 160.200) is a
- Sleek lates: Lates stappersii, the Sleek lates, is a species of lates perch endemic to Lake Tanganyika. This species can reach a length of 45 centimetres (18 in) SL
- Sleek Geek Week: Sleek Geek Week is an annual event in which Dr Karl Kruszelnicki (Julius Sumner Miller Fellow at the University of Sydney) and Adam Spencer travel to
Words and phrases related to 'Sleek'