Sleek Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make slick or smooth
- having a smooth, gleaming surface; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
- well-groomed and neatly tailored; especially too well-groomed; "sleek figures in expensive clothes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sleek'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sleek'
- Sleek Geeks: Sleek Geeks is an Australia n science television series, hosted by Dr Karl Kruszelnicki and Adam Spencer . and Spencer's Sleek Geek Week ...
- Sleek Geek Week: Sleek Geek Week is an annual event in which Dr Karl Kruszelnicki (Julius Sumner Miller Fellow at the University of Sydney ) and Adam ...
- Sleek lates: Lates stappersii, the Sleek lates, is a species of lates perch endemic to Lake Tanganyika . This species can reach a length of 45 | cm ...
- Sleek Spur: Sleek Spur. (81 | 19 | S | 160 | 12 | E | display inline,title is a tapered, ice-covered coastal spur at the east end of Kelly Plateau , ...
- Sleekism: Sleekism (SLCD 001) was the debut album for Lebanese Australian Hip-Hop artist Sleek The Elite aka Paul Nakad . It was initially released ...
Words and phrases related to 'Sleek'
Sleek Sample Sentences in News
- Earls restaurant on 16th Street Mall gets sleek new renovation
Cabin Fever craft cocktail. (Provided by Earls.)Earls Kitchen and Bar restaurant on the 16th Street Mall reopened last week after being closed since June for renovation, and lunch hours are Read more on this news related to 'Sleek'
- Ivee Sleek Review: The Dumbest Smart Clock Money Can Buy
"If you can't say something nice," the saying goes, "don't say anything at all." If I stuck to that, this would be a really short review. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Sleek'
- The NoPhone Is a Technology-free Alternative to a Cell Phone
This sleek new product does nothing. Read more on this news related to 'Sleek'