Skirting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Skirting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Skirting'
- Skirting: elements that covers the crawl space under a mobile home Skirt steaks, also known as beef skirting skirting, cloth used to decorate, cover, or hide tables or
- Skirting the Edge: Skirting the Edge is a studio album by Jandek. It is the 56th release attributed to Jandek and was released by Corwood Industries in 2008. The album features
Skirting Sample Sentences in News
- Greece starts European charm offensive, skirting around Berlin
Read more on this news related to 'Skirting'
- Column: Take a break from the hate to appreciate the Pats
The hoodie. The skirting of the rules. The dashing quarterback with the model wife. Read more on this news related to 'Skirting'
- Deflategate? Trying To Gain An Edge Isn't Uncommon
Cheating, getting an edge, pushing the boundaries, skirting the intent of a rule ... it only seems like the Patriots invented the art form. But it has been going on for years. Here's how in various sports, with contributions from Courant staff writers John Altavilla, Dom Amore, Mike Anthony,... Read more on this news related to 'Skirting'