Skipping Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Skipping'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Skipping'
- Skipping: Skipping can refer to several things: The hippity-hoppity gait that comes naturally to children A game or form of exercise using a skipping rope Stone
- Live from the Skipping Stone Tour: Live from the Skipping Stone Tour is a live album by Canadian singer-songwriter Alexz Johnson. It was released on December 4, 2012 both physically and
- Skipping rope: Skipping rope (British English) or Jump rope (American English) is the primary tool used in the game of skipping played by children and many young adults
- Skipping-rope rhyme: A skipping rhyme (occasionally skipping-rope rhyme or jump-rope rhyme), is a rhyme chanted by children while skipping. Such rhymes have been recorded
- Grade skipping: Grade skipping is a form of academic acceleration, often used for academically talented students, that involves the student entirely skipping the curriculum
- Stone skipping: "Skipping stones" redirects here. For the Orson Scott Card short story, see Skipping Stones. For the Alexz Johnson EP, see Skipping Stone. Stone skipping
- Skipping Stone: For the Orson Scott Card short story, see Skipping Stones. For the pastime, see stone skipping. Skipping Stone is an EP by Canadian singer-songwriter
- Skipping Girl Sign: 145°00′39″E / 37.8113°S 145.0108°E / -37.8113; 145.0108 The Skipping Girl Sign or Skipping Girl Vinegar Sign, colloquially known as Little Audrey, is the
- String skipping: String skipping is a guitar-playing technique that is used mainly for solos and complex riffs in rock and heavy metal songs. String skipping is a method
- Skipping Girl Vinegar: Skipping Girl Vinegar are a Melbourne-based indie rock band, named after the Audrey the Skipping Girl Vinegar sign, located in Abbotsford, Victoria.