Skipping Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Skipping'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Skipping'
- Skipping: Skipping can refer to several things: The hippity-hoppity gait that comes naturally to children A game or form of exercise using a skipping rope Stone
- Stone skipping: "Skipping stones" redirects here. For the Orson Scott Card short story, see Skipping Stones. For the Alexz Johnson EP, see Skipping Stone. Stone skipping
- Grade skipping: Grade skipping is a form of academic acceleration, often used for academically talented students, that involves the student entirely skipping the curriculum
- Skipping rope: jumps and leg foldings. Ten minutes of skipping is roughly the equivalent of running an eight-minute mile. Skipping for 15–20 minutes is enough to burn off
- Skipping-rope rhyme: A skipping rhyme (occasionally skipping-rope rhyme or jump-rope rhyme), is a rhyme chanted by children while skipping. Such rhymes have been recorded
- Generation-skipping transfer tax: child's death, a generation-skipping tax will be imposed when the child dies. The first version of the generation-skipping tax was introduced in 1976
- Exon skipping: In molecular biology, exon skipping is a form of RNA splicing used to cause cells to “skip” over faulty or misaligned sections of genetic code, leading
- Skipping Girl Sign: 145°00′39″E / 37.8113°S 145.0108°E / -37.8113; 145.0108 The Skipping Girl Sign or Skipping Girl Vinegar Sign, colloquially known as Little Audrey was the
- Snowmobile skipping: Snowmobile skipping, snowmobile watercross, snowmobile skimming, water skipping or puddle jumping is a sport and/or exhibition where snowmobile racers