Sizzle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- burn or sear with a sizzling sound; "The fat sizzled in the pan"
- make a sound like frying fat
- seethe with deep anger or resentment; "She was sizzling with anger"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a sizzling noise
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sizzle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sizzle'
- Sizzle Beach, U.S.A.: Sizzle Beach, U.S.A, (a.k.a. Malibu Hot Summer) is an independent film starring Kevin Costner, Terry Congie, Leslie Brander and Roselyn Royce. It was not
- Sausage sizzle: Sausage Sizzles are a charity fundraising and community event common across Australia and New Zealand. A typical Sausage Sizzle takes place in a covered
- Cincinnati Sizzle: The Cincinnati Sizzle is a women's semi-professional full contact tackle football team from Cincinnati, Ohio. The team was established in 2003, by former
- Sizzle (album): Sizzle is an album by American jazz saxophonist Sam Rivers featuring performances recorded in 1975 and released on the Impulse! label. The Allmusic review
- Frizzle Sizzle: Frizzle Sizzle were a Dutch teenage girl group of the 1980s. The four members of the group were Karin Vlasblom (born August 10, 1967), Laura Vlasblom (born
- Sizzle cymbal: A sizzle cymbal is a cymbal to which rivets, chains or other rattles have been added to modify the sound, attached either by means of holes bored in the
Words and phrases related to 'Sizzle'