Sizzle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- burn or sear with a sizzling sound; "The fat sizzled in the pan"
- make a sound like frying fat
- seethe with deep anger or resentment; "She was sizzling with anger"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a sizzling noise
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sizzle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sizzle'
- Sizzle Channel: Sizzle Channel was founded in 2013 and is a digital cable television network in the United States. Sizzle features programming targeting 18- to 45-year-olds
- Sausage sizzle: Sausage sizzles are a charity fundraising and community event common across Australia and New Zealand. A typical sausage sizzle takes place in a covered
- Cincinnati Sizzle: The Cincinnati Sizzle is a women's professional full contact tackle football team from Cincinnati, Ohio. The team was established in 2003, by former Cincinnati
- Sizzle Beach, U.S.A.: Sizzle Beach, U.S.A, (a.k.a. Malibu Hot Summer) is an independent film starring Kevin Costner, Terry Congie, Leslie Brander and Roselyn Royce. It was not
- Sizzle (Transformers): Sizzle is the name of several fictional characters in the various Transformers universes. Sizzle is a member of the Autobot Sparkabots team. Sizzle's
- Sizzle cymbal: A sizzle cymbal is a cymbal to which rivets, chains or other rattles have been added to modify the sound, attached either by means of holes bored in the
- Sizzle (film): Sizzle: A Global Warming Comedy is a feature film written and directed by Randy Olson that combines documentary narrative and fiction on the topic of global
- Frizzle Sizzle: Frizzle Sizzle were a Dutch teenage girl group of the 1980s. The four members of the group were Karin Vlasblom (born August 10, 1967), Laura Vlasblom (born
Words and phrases related to 'Sizzle'