Shocking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation; "scandalous behavior"; "the wicked rascally shameful conduct of the bankrupt"- Thackeray; "the most shocking book of its time"
- glaringly vivid and graphic; marked by sensationalism; "lurid details of the accident"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Shocking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Shocking'
- Shocking: Shocking may refer to: Shocking (cooking) Shocking (horse) Shocking (Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re album) Shocking (Slaughter & the Dogs album) "Shocking", by Linton
- Shocking (cooking): Shocking is a cooking process wherein the food substance, usually a vegetable or fruit, is plunged into iced water or placed under cold running water to
- Nothing's Shocking: Nothing's Shocking is the debut studio album by the American rock band Jane's Addiction, released on August 23, 1988 through Warner Bros. Records. Nothing's
- A Shocking Accident: A Shocking Accident is a 1982 British short comedy film directed by James Scott, based on Graham Greene's short story by the same name. It won an Academy
- Shocking Blue: For the 2010 Dutch film, see Shocking Blue (film). Shocking Blue was a Dutch rock band, formed in The Hague in 1967. The band spawned a number of psychedelic
- Most Shocking: Most Shocking is an American reality television show produced by Nash Entertainment and truTV Original Productions. It generally features narrated video
- Shocking Pinks: Shocking Pinks is the project of singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Nick Harte from New Zealand. Founded in Christchurch, New Zealand, and currently
- Shocking Blue (album): Shocking Blue is the debut studio album by the Dutch rock band Shocking Blue. It was released in 1968 on Polydor. In Germany, the record was released
Words and phrases related to 'Shocking'