Shocking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation; "scandalous behavior"; "the wicked rascally shameful conduct of the bankrupt"- Thackeray; "the most shocking book of its time"
- glaringly vivid and graphic; marked by sensationalism; "lurid details of the accident"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Shocking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Shocking'
- Shocking: racehorse. For the album by Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re, see Shocking (album). For other uses, see Shock. Shocking is an Australian bred Thoroughbred racehorse, trained
- Shocking (cooking): Shocking is a cooking process wherein the food substance, usually a vegetable or fruit, is plunged into iced water or placed under cold running water to
- Shocking Blue: For the 2010 Dutch film, see Shocking Blue (film). Shocking Blue was a Dutch rock band from The Hague, the Netherlands, formed in 1967. Their biggest hit
- A Shocking Accident: A Shocking Accident is a 1982 British short comedy film directed by James Scott, based on Graham Greene's short story by the same name. It won an Academy
- Most Shocking: Most Shocking is an American reality television show produced by Nash Entertainment and truTV Original Productions. It generally features narrated video
- Shocking gum: Shocking gum is a practical joke that gives a harmless electric shock to the target. The target pulls a piece of gum which is pulled out a little in a
- Shocking Blue (album): Shocking Blue is the debut studio album by the Dutch rock band Shocking Blue. It was released in 1968 on Polydor. In Germany, the record was released
- Shocking 5: Shocking 5 (ショッキング5, Shokkingu Faibu?) is the 5th studio album by Hello! Project idol group Cute. It was released on February 24, 2010 in two editions—a
- Shocking Dark: Terminator sequel. For the official sequel, see Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Shocking Dark (also known as Terminator II, Alienators and Contaminator) is a 1990
Words and phrases related to 'Shocking'