Shocking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation; "scandalous behavior"; "the wicked rascally shameful conduct of the bankrupt"- Thackeray; "the most shocking book of its time"
- glaringly vivid and graphic; marked by sensationalism; "lurid details of the accident"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Shocking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Shocking'
- Shocking: Shocking may refer to: Shocking (cooking) Shocking (horse) Shocking (Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re album) Shocking (Slaughter & the Dogs album) "Shocking", by Linton
- Shocking (cooking): Shocking is a cooking process wherein the food substance, usually a vegetable or fruit, is plunged into iced water or placed under cold running water to
- Shocking Blue: For the 2010 Dutch film, see Shocking Blue (film). Shocking Blue were a Dutch rock band, formed in The Hague in 1967. Their biggest hit, "Venus", went
- Nothing's Shocking: Nothing's Shocking is the second release and first studio album by the American rock band Jane's Addiction, released on August 23, 1988 through Warner
- A Shocking Accident: A Shocking Accident is a 1982 British short comedy film directed by James Scott, based on Graham Greene's short story by the same name. It won an Academy
- Most Shocking: Most Shocking is an American reality television show produced by Nash Entertainment and truTV Original Productions. It generally features narrated video
- Shocking Pinks: Shocking Pinks is the project of singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Nick Harte from New Zealand. Founded in Christchurch, New Zealand, and currently
- Shocking Blue (album): Shocking Blue is the debut studio album by the Dutch rock band Shocking Blue. It was released in 1968 on Polydor. In Germany, the record was released
- Shocking 5: Shocking 5 (ショッキング5, Shokkingu Faibu?) is the 5th studio album by Hello! Project idol group Cute. It was released on February 24, 2010 in two editions—a
Words and phrases related to 'Shocking'