Settlers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Settlers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Settlers'
- The Settlers: For other uses, see Settler (disambiguation). The Settlers is a video game series. The first game in the series is The Settlers (1993). There are eight
- 1820 Settlers: so that many 1820 Settlers initially arrived in the Cape in around 60 different parties between April and June 1820. The 1820 Settlers were granted farms
- The Settlers III: in The Settlers series, following The Settlers (1993) and The Settlers II (1996). In early 1999, Blue Byte released an expansion, The Settlers III Mission
- The Settlers IV: The Settlers IV (German: Die Siedler IV), known as The Settlers: Fourth Edition in North America, is a 2001 real-time strategy video game for Microsoft
- The Settlers II: about the 1996 video game. For the 2006 remake, see The Settlers II 10th Anniversary. The Settlers II: Veni, Vidi, Vici (German: Die Siedler II: Veni, Vidi
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire: accordingly. Female settlers have been included for the first time. Unlike the peasants the player's leadership is essential to the common settlers. In addition
- Nova Scotian Settlers: The Nova Scotian Settlers or Sierra Leone Settlers (also known as the Nova Scotians or more commonly as the Settlers) were African Americans who founded
- The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom: the seventh game in The Settlers series. Paths to a Kingdom features gameplay similar to that of past 3D games of The Settlers series. The player may
- The Settlers Online: The Settlers Online (known as The Settlers Online: Castle Empire in the United States) is a freemium, online browser-based version inspired by the The