Settlers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Settlers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Settlers'
- The Settlers of Catan: intentions. Further information: List of Settlers of Catan products The popularity of The Settlers of Catan has led to the creation of spinoff games
- 1820 Settlers: Initially, about 4,000 Settlers arrived in the Cape in around 60 different parties between April and June 1820. The Settlers were granted farms near
- The Settlers II: that of its predecessor, The Settlers, albeit with a Roman theme and improved graphics. It is the second game in The Settlers series. Many fans of the franchise
- The Settlers: For other uses, see Settler (disambiguation). The Settlers is a video game series. The first game in the series is The Settlers (1993). There are eight
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire: accordingly. Female settlers have been included for the first time. Unlike the peasants the player's leadership is essential to the common settlers. In addition
- The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom: the seventh game in The Settlers series. Paths to a Kingdom features gameplay similar to that of past 3D games of The Settlers series. The player may
- The Settlers Online: The Settlers Online (known as The Settlers Online: Castle Empire in USA) is a freemium, online browser-based version similar to the original game. In it
- The Settlers II 10th Anniversary: remake of the classic real-time strategy game The Settlers II. It was announced in July 2006. The Settlers II 10th Anniversary Edition features up-to-date
- Nova Scotian Settlers (Sierra Leone): The Nova Scotian Settlers or Sierra Leone Settlers, (also known as the Nova Scotians or more commonly as The 'Settlers) were African Americans who migrated
Settlers Sample Sentences in News
- Israeli Settlers Set Fire to Abu Baker Al-Siddiq Mosque
The Palestinian Center for Human rights (PCHR) condemns the crime committed by Israeli settlers on Tuesday, 14 October 2014, when they set fire to Abu Baker al-Siddiq Mosque in 'Aqraba village, southeast of Nablus, and painted slogans on its walls. Read more on this news related to 'Settlers'
- ALSO IN News
Israeli settlers on Wednesday evening attempted to burn down a house in the village of al-Mughayyir east of Ramallah, but were prevented by doing so by local villagers. Read more on this news related to 'Settlers'
- Video: Israeli Soldiers Protect Settlers Attacking Palestinian Villagers
Israeli did nothing to stop Israeli settlers from attacking Palestinian villagers, according to videos released by the Yesh Din rights group, showing soldiers pointing guns at Palestinians while Israelis are throwing stones from behind their backs. Read more on this news related to 'Settlers'