Settlers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Settlers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Settlers'
- The Settlers of Catan: intentions. Further information: List of Settlers of Catan products The popularity of The Settlers of Catan has led to the creation of spinoff games
- 1820 Settlers: Initially, about 4,000 Settlers arrived in the Cape in around 60 different parties between April and June 1820. The Settlers were granted farms near
- The Settlers II: that of its predecessor, The Settlers, albeit with a Roman theme and improved graphics. It is the second game in The Settlers series. Many fans of the franchise
- The Settlers: For other uses, see Settler (disambiguation). The Settlers is a video game series. The first game in the series is The Settlers (1993). There are eight
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire: accordingly. Female settlers have been included for the first time. Unlike the peasants the player's leadership is essential to the common settlers. In addition
- The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom: the seventh game in The Settlers series. Paths to a Kingdom features gameplay similar to that of past 3D games of The Settlers series. The player may
- Settlers Hospital: Settlers Hospital is a Provincial government funded hospital for the Makana Local Municipality area in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape in South Africa. The hospital
- The Settlers Online: The Settlers Online (known as The Settlers Online: Castle Empire in USA) is a freemium, online browser-based version similar to the original game. In it
- The Settlers II 10th Anniversary: remake of the classic real-time strategy game The Settlers II. It was announced in July 2006. The Settlers II 10th Anniversary Edition features up-to-date