Sequent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- following as an effect or result; "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"; "the ensuant response to his appeal"; "the resultant savings were considerable"; "the health of the plants and the resulting flowers"
- in regular succession without gaps; "serial concerts"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sequent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sequent'
- Sequent: other uses, see Sequent (disambiguation). In mathematical logic, a sequent is a very general kind of conditional assertion. A sequent may have any number
- Sequent (MUD): Sequent was a DikuMUD based MUD running on a Sequent multiprocessor machine at sequent.berkeley.edu at the University of California, Berkeley. It was started
- Sequent Computer Systems: Sequent Computer Systems was a computer company that designed and manufactured multiprocessing computer systems. They were among the pioneers in high-performance
- Sequent calculus: Sequent calculus is, in essence, a style of formal logical argumentation where every line of a proof is a conditional tautology (called a sequent by Gerhard
- Sequent (disambiguation): A sequent is a formalized statement of provability that is used within sequent calculus as the primary focus of a body of proof theory for mathematical
- Completeness of atomic initial sequents: In sequent calculus, the completeness of atomic initial sequents states that initial sequents A ⊢ A (where A is an arbitrary formula) can be derived from
Sequent Sample Sentences in News
- CPI Card Group Launches CPIMobile™ with Sequent
CPI Card Group, a global leader in financial and EMV chip card production and related services, announced today the launch of CPIMobile™, an innovative solution to deliver secure digital credentials to mobile phones for NFC mobile payments using Sequent technology. Read more on this news related to 'Sequent'