Seminole Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Muskhogean language of the Seminole people
- a member of the Muskhogean people who moved into Florida in the 18th century
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of the Muskhogean people who moved into Florida in the 18th century ,
- the Muskhogean language of the Seminole
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seminole'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seminole'
- Seminole: For other uses, see Seminole (disambiguation). The Seminole are a Native American people originally of Florida. They comprise three federally recognized
- Seminole County, Georgia: Seminole County is a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,729. The county seat is Donalsonville.
- Old Seminole Heights: Old Seminole Heights is a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, in the U.S. state of Florida. The neighborhood is one of three which comprise the
- Southeast Seminole Heights: Southeast Seminole Heights is a neighborhood within the Seminole Heights district of Tampa, Florida. As of the 2000 census the neighborhood had a population
- South Seminole Heights: South Seminole Heights is a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, Florida. As of the 2000 census the neighborhood had a population of 3,177. The
- Seminole Heights: Seminole Heights is a historic neighborhood and district located in central Tampa. It includes many early 20th century bungalow homes and historic buildings
- Seminole High School (Oklahoma): schools, see Seminole High School (disambiguation). Seminole High School is a public high school located in Seminole, Oklahoma, operated by Seminole Public
- Seminole State College: Seminole State College may refer to: Seminole State College of Florida, an institution of higher education in Florida. Seminole State College (Oklahoma)
- Seminole, Florida: Not to be confused with Seminole County, Florida in the Central region of the State of Florida. Seminole is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United
- Seminole Manor, Florida: Seminole Manor is a census-designated place (CDP) in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,546 at the 2000 census. The neighborhood