Seminole Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Muskhogean language of the Seminole people
- a member of the Muskhogean people who moved into Florida in the 18th century
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of the Muskhogean people who moved into Florida in the 18th century ,
- the Muskhogean language of the Seminole
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seminole'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seminole'
- Seminole: For other uses, see Seminole (disambiguation). The Seminole are a Native American people originally of Florida. They comprise three federally recognized
- Southeast Seminole Heights: Southeast Seminole Heights is a neighborhood within the Seminole Heights district of Tampa, Florida. As of the 2000 census the neighborhood had a population
- Seminole County, Georgia: Seminole County is a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,729. The county seat is Donalsonville.
- South Seminole Heights: South Seminole Heights is a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, Florida. As of the 2000 census the neighborhood had a population of 3,177. The
- Old Seminole Heights: Old Seminole Heights is a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, in the U.S. state of Florida. The neighborhood is one of three which comprise the
- Seminole Heights: Seminole Heights is a historic neighborhood and district located in central Tampa. It includes many early 20th century bungalow homes and historic buildings
- Seminole Manor, Florida: Seminole Manor is a census-designated place (CDP) in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,546 at the 2000 census. The neighborhood
- Seminole High School (Oklahoma): schools, see Seminole High School (disambiguation). Seminole High School is a public high school located in Seminole, Oklahoma, operated by Seminole Public
- Seminole, Florida: Not to be confused with Seminole County, Florida in the Central region of the State of Florida. Seminole is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United
- Seminole State College: Seminole State College may refer to: Seminole State College of Florida, an institution of higher education in Florida. Seminole State College (Oklahoma)
Seminole Sample Sentences in News
- Seminole Hard Rock looking at new hotel project
The Seminole Tribe says it hasn't made a final decision on the project. Read more on this news related to 'Seminole'
- Seminole County students helping fellow students in need
The Seminole County School District is seeing a decrease in its homeless student population, according to district officials, but there are still a large number of homeless students. School leaders said efforts, like those by a group of students at Lyman High Schools, are helping those who are homeless. Alexandria Gothelf, a senior at Lyman High, said one of Read more on this news related to 'Seminole'
- Hispanic business fund seeks $60K from Seminole County
U.S. Highway 17-92, which cuts through the center of Seminole County between Lake Monroe in Sanford and Fern Park near the Orange County line, is not the most attractive road in Central Florida. Read more on this news related to 'Seminole'