Seg Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seg'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seg'
- SEG: SEG may be an acronym for: Special Effects Generator, used in a television studio Semaphore Entertainment Group, a pay-per-view company which co-founded
- SEG Plaza: SEG Plaza (Chinese:赛格广场) is a skyscraper in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. Completed in 2000 and located at the junction of Shennan Road and Huaqiangbei
- 1seg: 1seg (ワンセグ, wansegu?) is a mobile terrestrial digital audio/video and data broadcasting service in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Peru and
- SEG Y: The SEG Y (sometimes SEG-Y) file format is one of several standards developed by the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) for storing geophysical
- SEG Racing Academy: SEG Racing is a UCI Continental team founded in 2015 and based in the Netherlands. It participates in UCI Continental Circuits races. 2015 1st Stage
- SMJK Seg Hwa: Sekolah Menengah Jenis Kebangsaan Seg Hwa, shortened SMJK Seg Hwa is a national-type public high school located at Jalan Tahang Rimau, District of Segamat
- SEG Geneva Arena: SEG Geneva Arena (commonly known as the Geneva Arena, Genf Arena, French: Arena de Genève) is an indoor arena in Geneva, Switzerland. Part of the Palexpo
- Bay Area Segway Enthusiasts Group: based in the San Francisco Bay Area. In July 2004 members of the Bay Area SEG started playing Segway Polo. Group members have played around the United