Seg Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seg'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seg'
- SEG: SEG may be an acronym for: Searl Effect Generator, invented by Britain's John Searl. Allegedly, though completely without any evidence, used for anti-gravity
- SEG Plaza: The SEG Plaza (赛格广场) is a skyscraper located at the junction of Shennan Boulevard and Hua Qiang Bei in Shenzhen, Guangdong, People's Republic of China
- SEG Geneva Arena: SEG Geneva Arena (commonly known as the Geneva Arena, French: Arena de Genève) is an indoor arena in Geneva, Switzerland. Part of the Palexpo complex
- SEG Y: The SEG Y (sometimes SEG-Y) file format is one of several standards developed by the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) for storing geophysical
- 1seg: 1seg (ワンセグ, wansegu?) is a mobile terrestrial digital audio/video and data broadcasting service in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Peru.
- Segregation academy: Segregation academies were or are private schools in the United States established in the mid-20th century to enable white parents to avoid having their
- SEG Racing: SEG Racing is a UCI Continental team founded in 2015 and based in the Netherlands. It participates in UCI Continental Circuits races. 2015 1st Stage
- Segregated fund: A Segregated Fund or Seg Fund is a type of investment fund administered by Canadian insurance companies in the form of individual, variable life insurance