Seg Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seg'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seg'
- SEG: SEG may be an acronym for: Special Effects Generator, used in a television studio Semaphore Entertainment Group, a pay-per-view company which co-founded
- SEG Plaza: SEG Plaza (Chinese:赛格广场) is a skyscraper in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. Completed in 2000 and located at the junction of Shennan Road and Huaqiangbei
- 1seg: 1seg (ワンセグ, wansegu?) is a mobile terrestrial digital audio/video and data broadcasting service in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Peru.
- SEG Y: The SEG Y (sometimes SEG-Y) file format is one of several standards developed by the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) for storing geophysical
- SEG Racing Academy: SEG Racing is a UCI Continental team founded in 2015 and based in the Netherlands. It participates in UCI Continental Circuits races. 2015 1st Stage
- SEG Geneva Arena: SEG Geneva Arena (commonly known as the Geneva Arena, Genf Arena, French: Arena de Genève) is an indoor arena in Geneva, Switzerland. Part of the Palexpo
- Segregation academy: Segregation academies were or are private schools in the United States established in the mid-20th century to enable white parents to avoid having their
- Segway polo: members of the Bay Area Segway Enthusiasts Group (Bay Area SEG) in 2004. The Bay Area SEG was not the first to play polo on a Segway HT; a team sponsored
- Segregated fund: A Segregated Fund or Seg Fund is a type of investment fund administered by Canadian insurance companies in the form of individual, variable life insurance