Seep Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seep'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seep'
- Seep (hydrology): For other uses, see Seep (disambiguation). A seep is a moist or wet place where water, usually groundwater, reaches the earth's surface from an underground
- Saline seep: A saline seep is seep of saline water, with an area of alkali salt crystals that form when the salty water reaches the surface and evaporates. Various
- Seep (disambiguation): Seep may refer to: A groundwater seep Seep (Card Game) A petroleum seep Cold seep The Ford GPA, an amphibious version of the WWII Ford GPW Jeep. The SEEP
- Cold seep: cold seeps and deep cold seeps. Cold seeps can also be distinguished in detail, as follows: oil/gas seeps gas seeps: methane seeps gas hydrate seeps brine
- Seep frog: The seep frog or Balu oriental frog (Occidozyga baluensis) is a species of frog in the Dicroglossidae family. It is found in the northwestern Borneo (Sarawak
- Coal Oil Point seep field: The Coal Oil Point seep field offshore from Santa Barbara, California is a petroleum seep area of about three square kilometres, adjacent to the Ellwood
- Petroleum seep: For other uses, see Seep (disambiguation). A petroleum seep is a place where natural liquid or gaseous hydrocarbons escape to the earth's
Words and phrases related to 'Seep'
Seep Sample Sentences in News
- Pacific Coast Energy Installs New Seep Cans
The company is working with state overseers. Read more on this news related to 'Seep'
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak warns of the dangers of artificial intelligence
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has warned the dangers of artificial intelligence could seep into jobs and our life, potentially creating robot leaders and CEOs capable of running a country or company more efficiently than humans. Wozniak shares the opinion of Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk and scientist Stephen Hawking that unregulated artificial intelligence could ha Read more on this news related to 'Seep'
- Black Anzac: the life and death of an Aboriginal man who fought for king and country
The experience of black Australians is slowly being allowed to seep into the official Anzac story, writes novelist and journalist Paul Daley . Here he charts the life of one extraordinary Indigenous soldier, Douglas Grant With a little over a month to go until the centenary of the failed Gallipoli landings, Australia is already in the Titan’s Grip of Anzac comme Read more on this news related to 'Seep'