Seep Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Seep'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Seep'
- Seep (hydrology): For other uses, see Seep (disambiguation). A seep is a moist or wet place where water, usually groundwater, reaches the earth's surface from an underground
- Saline seep: A saline seep is seep of saline water, with an area of alkali salt crystals that form when the salty water reaches the surface and evaporates. Various
- Seep (disambiguation): Seep may refer to: Cold seep The Ford GPA, an amphibious version of the WWII Ford GPW Jeep petroleum seep groundwater seep Seep (Card Game) The SEEP Network
- Cold seep: cold seeps and deep cold seeps. Cold seeps can also be distinguished in detail, as follows: oil/gas seeps gas seeps: methane seeps gas hydrate seeps brine
- Coal Oil Point seep field: The Coal Oil Point seep field offshore from Santa Barbara, California is a petroleum seep area of about three square kilometres, adjacent to the Ellwood
- Seep frog: The seep frog or Balu oriental frog (Occidozyga baluensis) is a species of frog in the Dicroglossidae family. It is found in the northwestern Borneo (Sarawak
- Petroleum seep: For other uses, see Seep (disambiguation). A petroleum seep is a place where natural liquid or gaseous hydrocarbons escape to the earth's
Words and phrases related to 'Seep'