Scraped Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having surface damage
- having the skin scraped off; "skinned knees and scraped elbows"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Scraped'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scraped'
- Get Scraped: Get Scraped is the debut full-length album by deadmau5. It was released on the independent record label ZOOLOOK. The album stylistically differs from
- Dynamic scraped surface heat exchanger: side is scraped by blades attached to a moving shaft or frame. The blades are made of a rigid plastic material to prevent damage to the scraped surface
Scraped Sample Sentences in News
- Argentina scrapes a 20-18 win over Italy
GENOA, Italy (AP) — Argentina scraped a 20-18 win over Italy on Friday in a match which was brought forward a day because of a bad weather forecast in Genoa. Read more on this news related to 'Scraped'
- Transit drivers charged with horseplay in crash
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Two Pittsburgh-area transit drivers have been charged with recklessly driving side by side — so close that their buses scraped — before one of the empty, off-duty vehicles crashed over an interstate embankment. Read more on this news related to 'Scraped'
- DuPont Posts Profit Beat as Cost Cuts Boost Margins
DuPont's 3Q profit scraped past the average analyst estimate as the company's cost-cutting efforts helped to boost operating margins in five of its seven businesses. Read more on this news related to 'Scraped'