Scraped Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having surface damage
- having the skin scraped off; "skinned knees and scraped elbows"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Scraped'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scraped'
- Get Scraped: Get Scraped is the debut full-length album by deadmau5. It was released on the independent record label ZOOLOOK. The album stylistically differs from
- Dynamic scraped surface heat exchanger: side is scraped by blades attached to a moving shaft or frame. The blades are made of a rigid plastic material to prevent damage to the scraped surface
Scraped Sample Sentences in News
- New Zealand edges Aussies by 1 wicket in World Cup thriller
AUCKLAND, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand scraped home in a thrilling finish against Australia in Saturday's clash of the Cricket World Cup co-hosts, with Kane Williamson hitting a six to give the Black Caps a one-wicket win after Australia had threatened a remarkable victory. Read more on this news related to 'Scraped'
- Relieved Misbah tells Pakistan batsmen to shape-up
Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq told his batsmen to shape-up or ship out of the World Cup after the 1992 champions scraped a 20-run win over Zimbabwe on Sunday. It was Pakistan's first victory of this World Cup after losing by 76 runs to India and suffering a 150-run hiding at the hands of the West Indies in their previous two Pool B fixtures. Misbah needed his Read more on this news related to 'Scraped'
- Ebola Drug ZMapp's Ready for African Testing
U.S. government officials have scraped up enough ZMapp, the drug used to treat a U.S. Ebola patient, to start testing it in sick people in Liberia. Read more on this news related to 'Scraped'