Sclerotic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to the sclera of the eyeball; "sclerotic tissue"
- relating to or having sclerosis; hardened; "a sclerotic patient"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sclerotic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sclerotic'
- Sclerotic ring: Sclerotic rings are rings of bone found in the eyes of several groups of vertebrate animals, except for mammals and crocodilians. They can be made up
- Sclerotic fibroma: Sclerotic fibromas are a cutaneous condition characterized by well-circumscribed, dome-shaped, dermal hypocellular nodules composed predominantly of sclerotic
Sclerotic Sample Sentences in News
- Is it true that Americans, just like the French, want to work less?
Some Americans don’t want stores to be open all the time anymore. For all the French who can’t bear to hear one more Anglo-Saxon businessman heaping scorn on French working habits, alleging the French don’t know how to work hard, that France is “sclerotic” and “hopeless”, that people and things don’t work in France —well, have a look across the A Read more on this news related to 'Sclerotic'
- Japan's Monetary Pearl Harbor
Submitted by Charles Hugh-Smith of OfTwoMinds blog , Trying to "fix" a sclerotic, inefficient state-cartel economy by boosting inflation--the ultimate goal of Japan's Monetary Pearl Harbor-- is a self-liquidating path to destruction. The Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of financial stimulus strikes me as the monetary equivalent of Pearl Harbor Read more on this news related to 'Sclerotic'
- South African unemployment dips: official data
An uptick in construction jobs helped South Africa's unemployment rate ease slightly to 25.4 percent in the third quarter, official data showed on Thursday. Statistics South Africa reported that 3,000 fewer people were unemployed than in the quarter before, as 66,000 construction jobs were created. For years, South Africa has struggled with high unemployment, Read more on this news related to 'Sclerotic'