Schadenfreude Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- delight in another person''s misfortune
Definitions from Wiktionary
- delight in another person's misfortune
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Schadenfreude'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Schadenfreude'
- Schadenfreude: For the EP by Lubricated Goat, see Schadenfreude (EP). Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdᵊ/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔɪdə] ( listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is pleasure
- Carnival of Schadenfreude: Carnival of Schadenfreude is the twelfth E.P. by Chicago punk rock band Screeching Weasel. All songs written and composed by Ben Weasel. Ben Weasel
- Schadenfreude (EP): Schadenfreude is an EP released by the Australian noise rock band Lubricated Goat, released in May 1989 by Black Eye Records. All songs written and