Schadenfreude Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- delight in another person''s misfortune
Definitions from Wiktionary
- delight in another person's misfortune
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Schadenfreude'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Schadenfreude'
- Schadenfreude: Schadenfreude. ˈ | ʃ | ɑː | d | ən | f | r | ɔɪ | d | ə; ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʀɔɪ̯də | lang | Schadenfreude-native-german. ...
- Schadenfreude (EP): Schadenfreude is the second EP released by the Australian noise rock band Lubricated Goat , released in 1989 through Black Eye Records. ...
- Carnival of Schadenfreude: Carnival of Schadenfreude is the twelfth E.P. by Chicago punk rock band Screeching Weasel . Track listing: Carnival of Schadenfreude | length1 ...
Schadenfreude Sample Sentences in News
- Dollar Rally Shifting from Schadenfreude to Inherent Fundamentals
Dollar Rally Shifting from Schadenfreude to Inherent Fundamentals Read more on this news related to 'Schadenfreude'
- This Week In Schadenfreude: Fire Bobo (and send him to Kansas)
This week's roundup of the most unhinged things said by college football fans during their teams' disappointing performances last weekend. RUN THE DANG SCHADENFREUDE. TWIS should not be seen as proof that you are better or more balanced than any other college football fan. No, this works best when you can recognize the pain and anguish of others as somethi Read more on this news related to 'Schadenfreude'
- How to watch Michigan-Utah: Game time, TV schedule, and Week 4 TV guide
The Buckeyes have a bye week this week. Instead, crank up the schadenfreude and watch Michigan take on Utah at 3:30 p.m. on ABC (Channel 1006 in Columbus). Read more on this news related to 'Schadenfreude'