Schadenfreude Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- delight in another person''s misfortune
Definitions from Wiktionary
- delight in another person's misfortune
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Schadenfreude'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Schadenfreude'
- Schadenfreude: For the EP by Lubricated Goat, see Schadenfreude (EP). Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʀɔɪ̯də] ( listen)) is pleasure derived from the
- Carnival of Schadenfreude: Carnival of Schadenfreude is the twelfth E.P. by Chicago punk rock band Screeching Weasel. All songs written and composed by Ben Weasel. Ben Weasel
- Schadenfreude (EP): Schadenfreude is the second EP released by the Australian noise rock band Lubricated Goat, released in 1989 through Black Eye Records.
Schadenfreude Sample Sentences in News
- Fox’s Kurtz Wrings More Schadenfreude Out of Beating MSNBC in ‘Trustworthy’ Poll
Several Fox News shows have already covered the poll putting them on top in national news trustworthiness, and yesterday Howard Kurtz continued the ever-so-slight schadenfreude in talking about MSNBC's results. Read more on this news related to 'Schadenfreude'
- 'Naked and Afraid': How a lady battles mosquitoes
Good news for people with voids in their lives that can only be filled by the schadenfreude of watching strangers skirmish against extremely uncomfortable environmental landscapes. Discoveryâs hit survival series Naked and Afraid will premiere its second season on Sunday, April 19 at 10 p.... Read more on this news related to 'Schadenfreude'
- Cavna: #Hotelpocalypse: When Comic-Con experience comes freighted with reservations
Some 125,000 people over four days? The granddaddy of comic-cond means the digital scamper that stirs stress and schadenfreude. Read more on this news related to 'Schadenfreude'