Saum Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Saum'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Saum'
- Saum: SAUM 7mm SAUM Roland Saum, former guitarist for the Swiss band Sportsguitar Sawm, an Arabic word for fasting regulated by Islamic jurisprudence Saum
- Sherri Saum: Sherri M. Saum (born October 1, 1974) is an American actress. As of 2013, Saum stars as Lena Adams Foster in the ABC Family drama series The Fosters. She
- Stoner-Saum Farm: The Stoner-Saum Farm is a historic home and farm complex located at Union Bridge, Carroll County, Maryland, United States. The complex consists of a brick
Saum Sample Sentences in News
- “The World is Listening to SaumG, Water From Mars”
SaumG, a modern master of electronic fusion music, has been busy sharing his new album Water From Mars. (PRWeb January 16, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/01/prweb12447207.htm Read more on this news related to 'Saum'
- Celebrities Visited StyleLab's Suite During SAG Awards Week To Borrow Millions In Jewelry For The Red Carpet
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This past week, celebrities including Sherri Saum ("The Fosters"), Dascha Polanco ("Orange is the New Black"), Alysia Reiner ("Orange ... Read more on this news related to 'Saum'
- ABC Family Adopts a Third Season of The Fosters
The Fosters' extended family continues to grow. ABC Family has renewed the drama for a third season, the network announced Tuesday—less than a week before the show returns for the second half of Season 2. The Fosters stars Terri Polo and Sherri Saum as a biracial lesbian couple raising a large, multi-ethnic family comprised of both biological and foster chil Read more on this news related to 'Saum'