Saum Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Saum'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Saum'
- Saum: SAUM 7mm SAUM Roland Saum, former guitarist for the Swiss band Sportsguitar Sawm, an Arabic word for fasting regulated by Islamic jurisprudence Saum
- Sherri Saum: Sherri M. Saum (born October 1, 1974) is an American actress. As of 2013, Saum stars as Lena Adams Foster in the ABC Family drama series The Fosters. She
- Stoner-Saum Farm: The Stoner-Saum Farm is a historic home and farm complex located at Union Bridge, Carroll County, Maryland, United States. The complex consists of a brick
Saum Sample Sentences in News
- See The Fosters Cast Like You've Never Seen Them Before
ABC Family's hit drama The Fostersmight feel heavy at times, but off-screen, it's a different story. 6 things you never knew about Switched at Birth's Vanessa Marano We got stars Maia Mitchell, Teri Polo and Sherri Saum to play our game What's Shakin'?, and between Polo's crazy voices, Mitchell making ... Read More > Other Links From TVG Read more on this news related to 'Saum'
- Five Best Ideas of the Day: March 9
1. Take a data dive to see how a ring of suburban poverty is appearing around America’s revived cities. By Luke Juday at the Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service at the University of Virginia 2. Don’t worry about Russia giving up on nuclear cooperation and the International Space Station. By Lisa Saum-Manning in U.S.… Read more on this news related to 'Saum'
- Jude & Connor Break The Rules On Tonight's 'The Fosters'
Connor (Gavin MacIntosh) and Jude (Hayden Byerly) snoop around the school in this new still from The Fosters. In “Justify The Means”, Stef (Teri Polo) confides in Lena (Sherri Saum) and Callie (Maia Mitchell) about a plan that will make it possible for the Adams Fosters to adopt Callie, but she’s not being fully honest [...] Read more on this news related to 'Saum'