Sartorial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to a tailor or to tailoring
- of or relating to the sartorius muscle
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sartorial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sartorial'
- List of types of sartorial hijab: This list of types of sartorial hijab indexes styles of clothing found in predominantly Muslim societies commonly associated with the word ...
- Sartorial Contemporary Art: Sartorial Contemporary Art is an artist-run gallery founded in 2005 by Gretta Sarfaty Marchant , artist and curator, as a project-led space ...
- Sartorial Eloquence (Don't Ya Wanna Play This Game No More?): "Sartorial Eloquence" is a song by Elton John with lyrics written by Tom Robinson . It is the third track of his 1980 album, 21 at 33 . ...