Sartorial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to a tailor or to tailoring
- of or relating to the sartorius muscle
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sartorial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sartorial'
- List of types of sartorial hijab: This list of types of sartorial hijab indexes styles of clothing found in predominantly Muslim societies commonly associated with the word ...
- Sartorial Contemporary Art: Sartorial Contemporary Art is an artist-run gallery founded in 2005 by Gretta Sarfaty Marchant , artist and curator, as a project-led space ...
- Sartorial Eloquence (Don't Ya Wanna Play This Game No More?): "Sartorial Eloquence" is a song by Elton John with lyrics written by Tom Robinson . It is the third track of his 1980 album, 21 at 33 . ...
Sartorial Sample Sentences in News
- Jokowi’s demeanor, sartorial choices bring relaxed vibe
While his predecessor Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was known for his staid demeanor and formal sartorial preferences, after a day in the country’s highest political office, new President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has stuck to his down-to-earth persona, shunning standard, formal attire Read more on this news related to 'Sartorial'
- Jokowi's demeanour, sartorial choices bring relaxed vibe
JAKARTA - While his predecessor Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was known for his staid demeanour and formal sartorial preferences, after a day in the country's highest political office, new President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has stuck to his down-to-earth persona, shunning standard, formal attire. On Tuesday, Jokowi started his second day as President wearing Read more on this news related to 'Sartorial'
- Eddie Redmayne Is a Fashion Hero, Saves Felicity Jones From Major Wardrobe Malfunction
Eddie Redmayne is a sartorial superhero! (Not to mention a quick-thinking gentleman. That Hannah Bagshawe is a lucky lady.) The star of The Theory of Everything swooped in and saved... Read more on this news related to 'Sartorial'