Sartorial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to a tailor or to tailoring
- of or relating to the sartorius muscle
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sartorial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sartorial'
- Sartorial: encyclopedic article for Sartorial (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "sartorial" instead.wiktionary:Special:Search/sartorial
- Sartorial Eloquence (Don't Ya Wanna Play This Game No More?): "Sartorial Eloquence" is a song by Elton John with lyrics written by Tom Robinson. It is the third track of his 1980 album, 21 at 33. In the U.K., it
- List of types of sartorial hijab: This list of types of sartorial hijab indexes styles of clothing found in predominantly Muslim societies commonly associated with the word hijab. Hijab
- Sartorial Contemporary Art: Sartorial Contemporary Art is an artist-run gallery founded in 2005 by Gretta Sarfaty Marchant, artist and curator, as a project-led space in central
Sartorial Sample Sentences in News
- Modi mocked for wearing suit printed with his own name
The rare sartorial misstep involved a pin-striped suit Narendra Modi wore for his one-on-one meeting with visiting US President Barack Obama. Read more on this news related to 'Sartorial'
- See the Elegant Style of Amal Clooney
A look at the sartorial choices of the human rights lawyer Read more on this news related to 'Sartorial'
- PM Modi wears bandgala suit striped with his own name
The Prime Minister's sartorial taste has generally invited glowing commentary in India and abroad. Read more on this news related to 'Sartorial'