Sanitize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make less offensive or more acceptable by removing objectionable features; "sanitize a document before releasing it to the press"; "sanitize history"; "sanitize the language in a book"
- make sanitary by cleaning or sterilizing
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sanitize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sanitize'
- AddressSanitizer: AddressSanitizer (or ASan) is a programming tool that detects memory corruption bugs such as buffer overflows or accesses to a dangling pointer (use-after-free)
- Hand sanitizer: A hand sanitizer (or hand sanitiser, hand antiseptic, hand disinfectant) is a supplement or alternative to hand washing with soap and water. Many preparations
- Air sanitizer: An air sanitizer is a sanitizer that acts on airborne microbiological organisms or microorganisms. In the United States, a sanitizer is a disinfectant
- Toothbrush sanitizer: A toothbrush sanitizer is a device used to disinfect the tooth brush by applying short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms
- Mineral sanitizer: Mineral sanitizers for the swimming pool and spa use minerals, metals, or elements derived from the natural environment to produce water quality benefits