Sanitize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make less offensive or more acceptable by removing objectionable features; "sanitize a document before releasing it to the press"; "sanitize history"; "sanitize the language in a book"
- make sanitary by cleaning or sterilizing
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sanitize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sanitize'
- Hand sanitizer: A hand sanitizer or hand antiseptic is a supplement or alternative to hand washing with soap and water. Many preparations are available, including gel
Sanitize Sample Sentences in News
- Air Oasis® Launches Air Angel™ Germ-Fighting Air Sanitizer and Purifier, Delivering NASA Technology to Parents Across ...
Proudly Made in the U.S.A., Mobile Air Sanifier® Helps Protect Children Against Germs, Viruses, and Harmful Pollutants (PRWeb March 24, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/03/prweb12604468.htm Read more on this news related to 'Sanitize'
- This freaking app can sanitize the [heck] out of any book
Clean Reader automatically obscures profane words in e-books purchased through its store. Read more on this news related to 'Sanitize'
- Don't sanitize shootings of black teens, attorney says
Benjamin Crump, the lawyer for the families of three black teens killed in police shootings, said more action needed on apparent "epidemic" Read more on this news related to 'Sanitize'