Sanitize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make less offensive or more acceptable by removing objectionable features; "sanitize a document before releasing it to the press"; "sanitize history"; "sanitize the language in a book"
- make sanitary by cleaning or sterilizing
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sanitize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sanitize'
- Hand sanitizer: A hand sanitizer or hand antiseptic is a supplement or alternative to hand washing with soap and water. Many preparations are available, including gel
Sanitize Sample Sentences in News
- Sanitize Shoes Conveniently With InventHelp® Client Invention, 3 STEP (CBA-2549)
Pittsburgh-based InventHelp attempts to submit an invention, 3 Step, to companies for review. (PRWeb December 10, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp-Inventions/3Step/prweb12380012.htm Read more on this news related to 'Sanitize'
- St. Ambrose closes to sanitize the school against the flu
St. Ambrose School in Brunswick will be closed on Wednesday December 10 due to a high volume of absences because of illness among students and staff. Read more on this news related to 'Sanitize'
- Several local schools close to sanitize school against flu
St. Ambrose School in Brunswick was closed on Wednesday due to a high volume of absences because of illness among students and staff. Read more on this news related to 'Sanitize'