Sanguine Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life; "a ruddy complexion"; "Santa''s rubicund cheeks"; "a fresh and sanguine complexion"
- confidently optimistic and cheerful
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a blood-red color
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sanguine'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sanguine'
- Sanguine: For other uses, see Sanguine (disambiguation). Sanguine or red chalk is chalk of a reddish-brown colour, so called because it resembles the
- Sanguine (heraldry): Sanguine (/ˈsæŋɡwɪn/) is a stain, or non-standard tincture in heraldry, of a blood-red colour. In the past it was sometimes taken to be equivalent to murrey
- Sanguine Productions: Sanguine Productions Ltd. is a role-playing game production house founded in 1997. Their games include Ironclaw, Jadeclaw, Albedo: Platinum Catalyst, Usagi
- HMS Sanguine (P266): HMS Sanguine was an S class submarine of the Royal Navy, and part of the Third Group built of that class. She was built by Cammell Laird and launched on
- Sanguine (band): Sanguine is a four piece alternative metal band formed in Exeter in the UK. They currently perform around the UK and released one independent EP and one
- Sanguine (disambiguation): Sanguine is a red earth pigment used in the manufacture of artists chalks or pastels, first used by Renaissance artists. Sanguine (ultimately from Latin
- Cultus Sanguine: Cultus Sanguine was a black metal band from Italy, characterised by gloomy themes and soundscapes. Cultus Sanguine was founded as a duo in 1993, but
Words and phrases related to 'Sanguine'
Sanguine Sample Sentences in News
- Sanguine Hum Complete Work On New Album Recap
Sanguine Hum have completed work on their third album, Now We Have Light, and it's to be released in February. Read more on this news related to 'Sanguine'
- Sanguine's Mobile Application to Assist Recruitment for Pfizer Inc. Chronic Pain Research
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanguine Biosciences – a biotechnology company focusing on technology development, patient engagement and study recruitment – will use its proprietary mobile ... Read more on this news related to 'Sanguine'
- Press Release
LOS ANGELES Nov. 18 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanguine Biosciences – a biotechnology company focusing on technology development patient engagement and study recruitment – will use its proprietary mobile application and direct-to-patient platform called Sangre to help Pfizer Inc. find and recruit people diagnosed with Congenital Insensitivity to Pain (CIP) and their Read more on this news related to 'Sanguine'