Sanguine Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life; "a ruddy complexion"; "Santa''s rubicund cheeks"; "a fresh and sanguine complexion"
- confidently optimistic and cheerful
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a blood-red color
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sanguine'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sanguine'
- Sanguine: For other uses, see Sanguine (disambiguation). Sanguine or red chalk is chalk of a reddish-brown colour, so called because it resembles the
- Sanguine (heraldry): Sanguine (/ˈsæŋɡwɪn/) is a stain, or non-standard tincture in heraldry, of a blood-red colour. In the past it was sometimes taken to be equivalent to murrey
- Sanguine Productions: Sanguine Productions Ltd. is a role-playing game production house founded in 1997. Their games include Ironclaw, Jadeclaw, Albedo: Platinum Catalyst, Usagi
- HMS Sanguine (P266): HMS Sanguine was an S class submarine of the Royal Navy, and part of the Third Group built of that class. She was built by Cammell Laird and launched on
- Sanguine (disambiguation): Sanguine is a red pigment Sanguine may also refer to: Sanguine, one of the four humors in pre-modern medicine Sanguine, a personality type, one of the
- Cultus Sanguine: Cultus Sanguine was a black metal band from Italy, characterised by gloomy themes and soundscapes. Cultus Sanguine was founded as a duo in 1993, but
Words and phrases related to 'Sanguine'
Sanguine Sample Sentences in News
- Sanguine Hum Release New Album Preview Recap
Sanguine Hum have launched a trailer video for third album Now We Have Light, to be released on February 23. Read more on this news related to 'Sanguine'
- Markets sanguine after Syriza victory in anti-austerity Greece
European bourses absorb the stunning victory of the far-left Syriza party in Greece Read more on this news related to 'Sanguine'
- Markets, creditors sanguine as Greek radical left's Alexis Tsipras sworn in as prime minister
Tieless and eschewing the traditional religious swearing-in ceremony, but with a surprise coalition deal in the bag and a sanguine international reception, radical left leader Alexis Tsipras took over Monday as austerity-wracked Greece's new prime minister. Hours earlier, the 40-year-old's Syriza party trounced the outgoing, conservative government in Sund Read more on this news related to 'Sanguine'